Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thehelplessness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thehelplessness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

She was dying, he didn’t want to admit it but she was. The virus was spreading rapidly and more died by the second. "What can I do to help you", he mumbled to her at her bedside. He was holding her hand like it would stop her from dying. A faint, weak smile spread across her face. "Just stay with me" she whispered. She was barley strong enough to talk. He was holding his tears for her. "Do you want to know something special?" he asked trying to smile and failing. #StoryTeller #thestars #thepain #savinggrace #thehelplessness

read more
I asked the stars something...

//caption// She was dying, he didn’t want to admit it but she was. The virus was spreading rapidly and more died by the second. 

"What can I do to help you", he mumbled to her at her bedside. He was holding her hand like it would stop her from dying. 

A faint, weak smile spread across her face. "Just stay with me" she whispered. 
She was barley strong enough to talk. 

He was holding his tears for her. "Do you want to know something special?" he asked trying to smile and failing.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification