Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thestars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thestars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, my love is from another star, i love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the moon and stars quotes,

• 32 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harshit Mishra

Font: Rambla Regular. Write your #latenightquotes. #thestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I consider
How far they are 
But look so close 
Just like couples in distance relationship Font: Rambla Regular.

Write your #latenightquotes. #thestars  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Font: Rambla Regular. Write your #latenightquotes. #thestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I wish to glow like a ⭐star
As it shows the 💥🎇sparkle
With unique dazzling star
Moon 🌙and ✨stars are companions 
From the 🏞sky both glimpse at me
But stars has an unique glory
And moon has a calm story

Font: Rambla Regular.

Chitra Iyer

Font: Rambla Regular. Write your #latenightquotes. #thestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
I take them in my eyes. 
My eyes hold them in their heart and smile
My heart sings: 
"Hey baby, let the stars in your eyes meet the love in mine. Let's together smile and watch our world shine." Font: Rambla Regular.

#chitsconversation

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #meetme #thestars #youandI #poem #savinggrace

read more
I told the stars about you...

"Just meet me in the stars, waiting for you I will be. When distance tends to keep us apart, remember I still hold you near in my heart. When the night together, can't be ours, just close your eyes and meet me in the stars. 
Meet me in the stars, I'll be waiting there for you. With my eyes looking out for you. Just close your eyes and there you will see, waiting in the stars, just for you, I will be".  Picture credit - Pinterest
#meetme #thestars #youandi #poem #savinggrace

Aady

"I told the stars about you." He choked out, his voice barely above a whisper. The ocean answered him with a salty breeze, his auburn hair whipping about in the midnight air. He knew she was out there. Somewhere. She had to be. "I told them about your kindness. How you cared for me when no one else would." His trousers, now soaked, as he waded into the deep blue water. His sobs drowned out by the rolling waves, but the stars listened intently. He knew she wanted him to stay away. He knew wh #StoryTeller #thestars #savinggrace

read more

//caption// "I told the stars about you." He choked out, his voice barely above a whisper. The ocean answered him with a salty breeze, his auburn hair whipping about in the midnight air. He knew she was out there. 
Somewhere. 
She had to be. 

"I told them about your kindness. How you cared for me when no one else would."  His trousers, now soaked, as he waded into the deep blue water. His sobs drowned out by the rolling waves, but the stars listened intently. He knew she wanted him to stay away. He knew wh

Aady

“I told the stars about you,” he said smiling. It was peculiar, she thought, that someone who hated the moon so much could talk to the stars. After all, you can’t have the stars without the moon. She didn’t question him, however, just appreciating him in all his glory. She let out a small laugh. “What did you tell them?” “I told them about how much you adore their friend, the moon. I told them about how you put way too much creamer in your coffee“ #StoryTeller #thestars #savinggrace

read more

//caption// “I told the stars about you,” he said smiling.

It was peculiar, she thought, that someone who hated the moon so much could talk to the stars. After all, you can’t have the stars without the moon. She didn’t question him, however, just appreciating him in all his glory.

She let out a small laugh. “What did you tell them?”

“I told them about how much you adore their friend, the moon. I told them about how you put way too much creamer in your coffee“

Aady

She was dying, he didn’t want to admit it but she was. The virus was spreading rapidly and more died by the second. "What can I do to help you", he mumbled to her at her bedside. He was holding her hand like it would stop her from dying. A faint, weak smile spread across her face. "Just stay with me" she whispered. She was barley strong enough to talk. He was holding his tears for her. "Do you want to know something special?" he asked trying to smile and failing. #StoryTeller #thestars #thepain #savinggrace #thehelplessness

read more
I asked the stars something...

//caption// She was dying, he didn’t want to admit it but she was. The virus was spreading rapidly and more died by the second. 

"What can I do to help you", he mumbled to her at her bedside. He was holding her hand like it would stop her from dying. 

A faint, weak smile spread across her face. "Just stay with me" she whispered. 
She was barley strong enough to talk. 

He was holding his tears for her. "Do you want to know something special?" he asked trying to smile and failing.

Aady

“I told the stars about you!” Sia cried out, and he stopped. “I told the stars about you,” Sia repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, “I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and...” Sia looked back at him, who was now facing her. “I told them I loved you.” His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again. #lettinggo #TheLove #thestars #TheStoryteller #Captioned #savinggrace #thelonging #theprincess #theknight

read more
I never stopped telling the stars about you... 

#captioned# “I told the stars about you!” Sia cried out, and he stopped.

“I told the stars about you,” Sia repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, “I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and...” Sia looked back at him, who was now facing her.

“I told them I loved you.”

His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again.

Aady

I want to be the wind That sweeps you Off your feet. I want to be the melody That you humm before You fall asleep #forever #thestars #thejourney #savinggrace

read more
A journey from... 

"The stars twinkled no More
 To
Catch your Dreams..."

//caption// I want to be the wind
That sweeps you 
Off your feet. 

I want to be the melody 
That you humm before 
You fall asleep

Aady

You are brighter than the sun, Now that you're here. Though my eyes will need some time to adjust, to the overwhelming light surrounding you. I'll give you everything I have #Light #caption #thestars #savinggrace

read more
May these words, 
be the first 
to find your ears...

#caption# You are brighter than the sun, 
Now that you're here. 
Though my eyes will need 
some time to adjust, 
to the overwhelming light 
surrounding you.

I'll give you everything I have
loader