Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best intherain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best intherain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, i=int sqrt(x^(2)-a^(2))dx, for _ in range(int(input())),

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

The wide open canvas
Painted in blue...
There came moving clouds
Of some drowsy hue...
As dreams in oblivion
Playing in a crew...
The tea! In the coffee mugs
Moving picture of the two
The day well spent
And the Eve is passing too #toyou #inthenameoftea #mansoonmasti #yq💕 #intherain #withthebreeze

Aady

The raindrops slipped down her face as she looked straight at him. "What is it?" he asked. "I have quite a confession to make," she replied, looking down at her halfway tied shoes. "Why don't you come inside? Its pouring buckets," he asked, opening the door a bit wider. "No! I need to do this before I chicken out again," she replies looking back up at him. #StoryTeller #enough #astory #savinggrace #intherain

read more
A love story in the rain... 

//caption// The raindrops slipped down her face as she looked straight at him. 

"What is it?" he asked. "I have quite a confession to make," she replied, looking down at her halfway tied shoes. 

"Why don't you come inside? Its pouring buckets," he asked, opening the door a bit wider. 

"No! I need to do this before I chicken out again," she replies looking back up at him.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification