Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best agurl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best agurl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about agur meaning, agur tree, agur,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

I'm feeling some type of way and it's not good. I gave and I gave, and I tried, oh I tried, but in the end, you said goodbye, while I shattered and died. Maybe, I just had no place in your life. I mean I get it. I'm the embodiment of a curse, and the day you cut me off, and pushed me away, I was reminded, I'm just temporary, and not a person, meant to stay. In moments such as these, I recall, why I desire to be alone, because if I'm alone, no one can hurt me, no one can use me, and no one, c #letitbe #savinggrace #agamecalledlove #agurl

read more
I made you my life...
           you played me as a game...

//captioned// I'm feeling some type of way and it's not good.  I gave and I gave,  and I tried, oh I tried, but in the end, you said goodbye, while I shattered and died.

Maybe, I just had no place in your life. I mean I get it. I'm the embodiment of a curse, and the day you cut me off, and pushed me away, I was reminded, I'm just temporary, and not a person, meant to stay.

In moments such as these, I recall, why I desire to be alone, because if I'm alone, no one can hurt me, no one can use me, and no one, c

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification