Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitstruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitstruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2022hastaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitstruth

read more
Grieve not when the leaf is carried by the wind, know that mother nature cares for her offspring. 
Release those who were not meant to stay, for love and leaving are life's way. 
Hold moments in your tender heart when you are powerless in the face of harsh, unpredictable loss. 
Do not cut love's umbilical chord, for that can be your greatest fall.  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2022hastaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitstruth

Chitra Iyer

#chitstruth

read more
My tombstone shalt read:
Hear a lie
Here, a lie
I 'lie' here
I 'lie', here #chitstruth

Chitra Iyer

Hinduism. Yes. I am a responsible citizen following the hindu way of life. As a child, I was taught to bow down before the images of all deities and I still do it. I would see so many gods with heads or bodies not of humans but of four legged animals. Some of them had multiple limbs and/or heads. I bowed before all of them. I did not laugh at them or question any elder as to why it was so. I just accepted everything as was seen or narrated to me. But when real breathing humans were born simila #chitstruth

read more
I must, I must Hinduism. Yes. I am a responsible citizen following the hindu way of life. 

As a child, I was taught to bow down before the images of all deities and I still do it. I would see so many gods with heads or bodies not of humans but of four legged animals. Some of them had multiple limbs and/or heads. I bowed before all of them. I did not laugh at them or question any elder as to why it was so. I just accepted everything as was seen or narrated to me. But when real breathing humans were born simila

Chitra Iyer

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 '𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜'
𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝? 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜. 
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚓𝚞𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?  #yqbaba  #chitstruth

Chitra Iyer

#chitstruth

read more
Why do we have to find our path to God? Didn't we come from his abode? He is our father and our mother, na? 

God himself has left us here to have fun. He will take us back when he feels we have had enough. So I'm gonna forget everything and enjoy. 

He will find me. He won't abandon me. I'll relax. He must be keeping his watchful eyes on me. I see many searching for him. All the best. My father will find me. 

🤭 #chitstruth

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph #yqbaba #wotd #Truth #chitstruth If truth be told We are a big lie Searching for the truth The truth that is The truth that we will never know

read more
TRUTH  #cinemagraph #yqbaba  #wotd #truth
#chitstruth

If truth be told
We are a big lie
Searching for the truth
The truth that is
The truth that we will never know

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #chitstruth life

read more
Thought to digest:

"We are all simply memories on the wheel of time, crushed under our own weight, swallowed by pride"— % & #yqbaba  #chitstruth #life

Chitra Iyer

#chitstruth

read more
Bitter truths:
Life has become less dear tho' endearments like 'dear' are frequently used.

There is more bitterness in hearts despite the term 'sweetheart' being used ever so often.

We hate one another more and yet let the term 'love you' slip so easily.

Expensive cutlery is handled more carefully while faithful hearts are broken more easily.

Love these days is more demonstrative and worn on the sleeve rather than being kept in hearts and well received. 

Sigh! and life goes on.. #chitstruth

Chitra Iyer

Age has penned many lines on me
revealing its poetic mastery
Yet, I try to hide them and
display cosmetic lines of poetry

Age laughs in those little lines
Its laughter beautifully wearing me
Yet, I plead with age to freeze itself
and hide successfully in me. 

Age wanna highlight itself 
making me love's metaphor, life's simile
Yet, I refuse to become its muse
desperately freeing myself, proudly highlighting me instead.  #yqbaba #age #chitstruth

Chitra Iyer

The atheist smiled at every stranger, even God. 

The theists were ridiculing him unaware that God was lovingly hugging him. 

#yqbaba  #theism #atheism #god 
#chitstruth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification