Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Christmastree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Christmastree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about peace love joy christmas quotes, merry christmas love quotes, merry christmas my love poem, chris isaak i want to fall in love, i want to fall in love chris isaak,

• 13 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bikram Editz143

mute video

THE ART AND CRAFT GALAXY

mute video

Vivek Sharma

" if the Responsibility of Saving
Environment, lies with Fire Crackers only,
Or with Candles & Plastic Christmas
Trees as Well ? "... #christmas #christmastree #santa #santaclaus #merrychristmas #saveearth #saveenvironment #yqbaba

Vivek Sharma

" give me just one reason, Why
Santa should like your 
Environment unfriendly
Plastic Christmas tree 🎄,
Instead of a living plant "...

#SayNoToPlastic #merrychristmas #christmas #christmastree #santa #santaclaus #merrychristmas #saveearth #saynotoplastic #yqbaba

Vivek Sharma

" The firecrackers pollute the 
environment for a while, 
but use of Plastic in artificial
 Christmas tree & it's accessories, 
deteriorate the environment permanently.
Celebrate Christmas with living plants,
Not the plastic ones "...

#merrychristmas #christmas #christmastree #saveearth #saveenvironment #saynotoplastic #motherearth #pollution #yqbaba

Vivek Sharma

" Even the Santa 🎅 uses
 non polluting vehicle for himself,
 please don't Welcome him with
Environment unfriendly
Plastic Christmas tree 🎄"...

#merrychristmas #christmas #christmastree #santa #santaclaus #saveearth #saveenvironment #pollution #yqbaba

D. Chowdhury

I am
unaware 
of the enchantment 
you possess; but I lack the 
ability to look at you and resist my
desires after gazing at the deepth of your eyes #shapepoem #christmastree #yqbaba #love #challenge

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Just like Christmas tree 🎄
Hope your life too
Gets lighted with positive attitude
Hears the bell of your dreams being fulfilled
And gets decorated with gifts of happiness & success  Merry Christmas 🎄🎅💜

#yqbaba #merrychristmas #25december #christmas #christmasquotes #christmastree #life #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤🎅🎄

Aacky Verma

Merry Christmas to all of you ❤️❤️❤️

#christmas #christmastree #christmasdecor #xmas #love #merrychristmas #christmastime #handmade #winter #santa #christmasgifts #christmasiscoming #christmasdecorations #christmaslights #santaclaus #gift #instagood #art #holidays #snow #holiday #family #gifts #photography #homedecor #bhfyp #christmasmood #christmasjoy #christmasday  #christmasparty

Bhavya Singh

#MerryChristmas #Bs #25thdecember #SantaClaus #Happiness #Gifts #smiles #Christmastree nojoto #nojoto2020 Ruchika J P Lodhi. utkarsh verma अल्फ़ाज़ Jassi Jass #विचार

read more
Santa aayenge🎅
Gaana gaayenge🎶
Tohafa baatenge🎁
Khushiya lutayenge😄...

Agar kisi tak santa na pahoch sake to hume hi uss k life ka santa ban kr usse uske hisase ki khushiya zarror deni chahiye, shayad kisi ek k hi chehre p muskaan laane m hum kamyab ho jaaye. Kyuki jo kisi k udass chehre p khushi la sake wahi to hai SANTA...
                                                        ~bhavya

HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS

©Bhavya Singh 🌸 #MerryChristmas #bs #25thdecember #santaclaus #happiness #gifts #smiles #christmastree #nojoto #nojoto2020  Ruchika J P Lodhi. utkarsh verma अल्फ़ाज़ Jassi Jass
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification