Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best christmas2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best christmas2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chris isaak i want to fall in love, i want to fall in love chris isaak, chris isaak i wanna fall in love, chris isaak fall in love, witnessing christ in your personal life,

• 68 Followers
  • 68 Stories

Chitra Iyer

"Hey writoholics! We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write whom hand you want to hold with it" "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #MerryChristmas #christmas2020 #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_holdmyhands

read more
accept me as I am, wrinkles and all, 
I promise to hold your hands and walk far with you. "Hey writoholics!
We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write whom hand you want to hold with it"

"Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you.

And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic

Chitra Iyer

Please take a piece from part of the cake visible on my cover foto OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATchristmasgirlbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ 🤩 Check out our pinned post to participate in our special writing fest. 🥳✍️🏆 Collab with your lovely words.✨ #yqbaba #santa #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #christmas2020

read more
Hey, folks, I've
baked you guys 
a cake. Welcome
home..
The cake is sure
naughty like me.
It only wishes to
be served to those 
who celebrate 
innocence,
naughtiness and
playfulness.
Merry Christmas,
folks, just follow
your heart and
love yourself.

Please take a piece from part of the cake visible on my cover foto

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATchristmasgirlbg
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
🤩 Check out our pinned post to participate in our special writing fest. 🥳✍️🏆

Collab with your lovely words.✨

Dipa Rani G.

Write to the forgotten ones. #dearloners #christmas2020 #postman #christmas #Collab #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Walk in the street,
Have a good cake,
Pass a smile to another,
Though this year you are alone,
Remember you are missed,
Remember where you belong.
And warmth of their love.
Above all,
Let your heart warm by the fire.
Wish you all light and cheers.
Merry Christmas. Write to the forgotten ones. 

#dearloners #christmas2020 #postman #christmas #collab #finalcountdown20  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Make a wish💫🦋🖤 #Bindu #b #christmas #christmas2020 love life

read more
Let's be each other's "SANTA CLAUS". Spread positivity, love and happiness!
Celebrate success together! 
Bring joy in other's life!

Merry Christmas 🎄 Make a wish💫🦋🖤
#bindu #B #christmas #christmas2020 #love #life

Jyothi Jantz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATchristmasgirlbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ 🤩 Check out our pinned post to participate in our special writing fest. 🥳✍️🏆 Collab with your lovely words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #santa #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #christmas2020

read more
Wishing all a merry Christmas and 
May your wishes come true 
Let there be peace and happiness 
Within our lives  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATchristmasgirlbg
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
🤩 Check out our pinned post to participate in our special writing fest. 🥳✍️🏆

Collab with your lovely words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

SUNIL MADAAN

Wish you all a
Merry Christmas
May the joys of the season
fill your heart with goodwill and cheer
May the Chimes of Christmas glory
add up more shine and
spread smiles across the miles,
today and in the New Year #anupamsongs #yqsunilmadaan #yqdidi #christmas2020 #yqlove #yqbaba #yqshayari #yqpoetry

नरेश होशियारपुरी

"आईए जुगलबंदी करें इस प्रेम व तृष्णा पूर्ण छवि व वाक्यांश के साथ और बताएँ कि क्या ख़्याल आते हैं आपके मन में इन ऑंखों को देख कर" "कॉलेब करने के बाद कमेंट बॉक्स में 'संपन्न'/'Done' लिखना न भूलें" (कृप्या हमारे हैशटैग न हटाएँ जिससे हम आपकी रचनाओं को आसानी से पढ़ सकें) #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #MerryChristmas #christmas2020 #collabwithजुगलबंदी #जुगलबंदी_नशीलीआँखें

read more
मदहोशी से भरी हैं।
देखा है जब से उनको
नज़रें बेसुध पड़ी हैं।
 "आईए जुगलबंदी करें इस प्रेम व तृष्णा पूर्ण छवि व वाक्यांश के साथ और बताएँ कि क्या ख़्याल आते हैं आपके मन में इन ऑंखों को देख कर"

"कॉलेब करने के बाद कमेंट बॉक्स में 'संपन्न'/'Done' लिखना न भूलें"

(कृप्या हमारे हैशटैग न हटाएँ जिससे हम आपकी रचनाओं को आसानी से पढ़ सकें)

Ankit

Commemorating merry birth of the Lord may bring peace and merrier life, but not without self-introspection and empathy for nature ! 

Let this Christmas bring the awaited safety and serene life for all. #christmas2020 #yqbaba

Ankit

Where crores of underprivileged Indians won't get the warmth of electricity, some lakhs will decorate and celebrate with Christmas Lights all over unnecessarily ! #secularchristmas #christmas2020 #sarcasm #yqbaba

Ar. Smitha

🎅Collab on this #ChristmasMeme, make your multiple #christmas #YQMeme entries to #YQMT2113. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #santa #christmas2020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #smithasunkara

read more
When Santa sees that everybody is
wishing for free covid vaccine.  🎅Collab on this #ChristmasMeme, make your multiple #Christmas #YQMeme entries to #YQMT2113. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣
#Santa #Christmas2020 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification