Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timemachine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timemachine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, time love quotes for a watch, life me time nahi hai kisi ko full movie download, each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love,

• 28 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Simantha D'mello

Stories...

They're here to stay
They're worth being treasured

I've treasured a few in words

It's like having your own little time machine. . .

It lets me re-live those moments
Those precious memories
Those days that are long gone ! #stories  #time #timemachine #timetravel #yqbaba #memories #moments #yqtales

Chanchal Jaiswal

#timemachine

read more
Wait...
For time
To come,
And to go
All in a row
Standstill
Moving though

#timemachine

Chanchal Jaiswal

#timemachine

read more
ऐसे नहीं! फूलों पे लब की तितलियाँ रखकर
आँखों में आवारा हवा की मस्तियाँ रखकर।
और पलकों में छुपाकर राज़ वो ख़ामोश
कह देंगे लफ़्ज़े चमन का किस्सा भी वो शोख़।
हो भी गएँ रुख़सत तो पढ़ना तुम बरोज़
जहाँ में तय रहा जाना जाएँगे हम इक रोज़।
चाँद के लिहाफ में ख़त कई अनगिन रखकर,
मशरूफ हो बहुत अरमान! आरज़ू को चिश्तकर,
करना हिसाब फ़ुरसत से इन लम्हों का ज़रा गिनकर।
सूखे गुलों को रखना चमन! बहाराँ याद समझकर।
जी लेना कल, इस आज को फिर आज समझकर।
हमने सुना है यों भी तुम समझदार बहुत हो!
 #timemachine

Pooja Udeshi

mute video

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

What we think today as future after somedays it'd be past! So if one can control his present action, he/ she can control the future and past as well! So focus on today .What's gone, that's gone.. we can't bring that back and modify.... Yeah it's only possible 😂 by Doraemon's time machine 😂😂😂... But i don't have.. what can i do?😭😭😭😂😂 #yqbabaquotes #doraemon #timemachine #humourquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Asit

read more
One can control none 
(Past present or future)
but
Rather be the aura of each 
as per need and deed indeed.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal What we think today as future after somedays it'd be past! So if one can control his present action, he/ she can control the future and past as well! So focus on today .What's gone, that's gone.. we can't bring that back and modify.... Yeah it's only possible 😂 by Doraemon's time machine 😂😂😂... But i don't have.. what can i do?😭😭😭😂😂
#yqbabaquotes #doraemon #timemachine #humourquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Asit

Swapnil Moon

Just to find the thing which created global discrimination and sort the things out there. #buildamachine #waytomakechange #peace #timemachine #Future #yqquotes ------------------------------------------------------ Language Festival 2018 ------------------------------------------------------ #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
definitely it will be 'The Time Machine'. Just to find the thing which created global discrimination and sort the things out there.
#BuildAMachine #waytomakechange #peace #timemachine #future #yqquotes
------------------------------------------------------
Language Festival 2018 
------------------------------------------------------
#collab 
    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

To return to yourself, 
people think about 
'Time Machine' but, 
there's no need of that 
you can be what you were before 
just try to catch old of yourself. #returntoself #yqbaba #yqquotes #fillintheblank #thinkaboutyou #oldyou #timemachine #notneeded

Anmol Singh

We always wish we could have change our past without realizing that the past has already changed us #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordoftheday #timemachine #dailychallenge #change #past  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Nagesh Kumar

Anmol Singh

We always wish we could have change our past without realizing that the past has already changed us #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordoftheday #timemachine #dailychallenge #change #past  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Nagesh Kumar

Vinayak

Poetic version of Sir Hawking. life love #yqtales #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yopowrimo #yqquotes #timemachine

read more
I started believing 
in Time Machines 
when my memories 
ushered me to the time 
when I was yours 
and you were mine. Poetic version of Sir Hawking.

#life #love #yqtales #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yopowrimo #yqquotes #timemachine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification