Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Timeless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Timeless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspiration the timeless, timeless meaning in hindi, timeless quotes, walt disney quotes laughter is timeless, disney quotes laughter is timeless,

• 33 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arunabh Bordoloi

Time after time...music evolves.. nostalgia... #MusicalMemories #Nostalgia #nostalgic #Timeless

read more
mute video

manurajput575

I'm loving this classic black and white #Timeless #monochrome #clocktower #ThrowbackThursday #Love

read more
mute video

manurajput575

I'm loving this classic black and white #Timeless #monochrome #clocktower #ThrowbackThursday #Love

read more
mute video

manurajput575

read more
mute video

Fairy Lights

I don't even know how it came to me....but i wrote it... I hope i am able to do justice to a poem on this day. #Timeless #WhatIf #marrypoem #PoetryDay #poem #yqbaba #Inspiration

read more
"Poem Or Memories...?"

Timeless are, some Memories
The Memories, accompanied by,
Many, and literally Many
What If's...
What if this happens...?
What if that happens...?
What if they don't understand...? 
And, finally, just, like 
A Poem is made by,
Many Misfits, Put Together, in Harmony
People Marry and...
Misfits...? Well... they are again...
Put Together, in Harmony. I don't even know how it came to me....but i wrote it... I hope i am able to do justice to a poem on this day. #timeless #whatif #marrypoem #poetryday #poem #yqbaba #inspiration

Sakshi Vashist

In a city where stones are pelted
Time and again,
Tell me, how did we learn
To make monuments 
With timeless beauty?

#cinemagraph #timeless #DesiDilliDarshan

Sakshi Vashist

Happy #WorldPoetryDay #rapidfire #poemisnot #Timeless #Chord #connect #writer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just a string of words
It's a timeless chord
Connecting writer's today
To reader's yesterday 

Happy #worldpoetryday #rapidfire #poemisnot #timeless #chord #connect #writer 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hari Varma

04022021 - 35/365 Paintings are on the walls of Caves Paintings are on the walls of Temples, Churches and Palaces We kept painting centuries after centuries. Many generations came and gone. We never broke the spirit. #Art #yqbaba #Timeless #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji #artissoul

read more
04022021 - 35/365

Paintings are on the walls of Caves
Paintings are on the walls of Temples,
Churches and Palaces
We kept painting centuries after centuries.
Many generations came and gone.
We never broke the spirit. 
The spirit of our Imagination, 
Creativity and Skill.
Paintings evolved, sometimes contrived
Other times naturally. 
But spirit remained the same. 
We are indeed a part of something continuous. 
Art never dies. Art is the Soul of the Artist! 
So, we don't really die!  04022021 - 35/365

Paintings are on the walls of Caves
Paintings are on the walls of Temples,
Churches and Palaces
We kept painting centuries after centuries.
Many generations came and gone.
We never broke the spirit.

Writer Jiया

#Timeless #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yqtales #yqdiary #writercommunity #writerofindia . . Definitely!, sometimes with a lamp when we quiver to search for time, the only thing we encounter is karma and that is what asked by every past philosopher to follow and work upon... Karma serves you always either by hook or crook, it's your turn to decide what you really want.

read more
The timeless 
Creepy creature 
Scream for
Time to be fair. #timeless #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yqtales #yqdiary #writercommunity #writerofindia 
Definitely!, sometimes with a lamp when we quiver to search for time, the only thing we encounter is karma and that is what asked by every past philosopher to follow and work upon... Karma serves you always either by hook or crook, it's your turn to decide what you really want.

sehar

In this world of time
Only memories are timeless

#time #timeless #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #rulesoflogic #lifequotes #memories
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification