tags

Best over Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

2417 Stories- Find the Best over Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about over love quotes, over life quotes, happy xmas war is over.

• 298 Followers
  • 2417 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Feelings never ends but,"

Feelings never ends but,

#feelings #never #End #BUT #Time #over#soon 💓
Without any connection I don't value anyone else, Nor is there such anticipation in our solar system as well. I have no particular favorite person to enjoy my time, but I spend a lot of time with the whole universe that attracts me. I don't even follow any great writer, If I've never felt any kind of vibration ♒ in my heart, I do not want to be with them & I do not want to ever follow unknown ♒! 💓
💞⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰💞
#aboutme #abouttime #Favourite #intention #Universe #Kind 💌 #bestlivedlife #Connection 🧚🌠🧘💓🕉️💞

18 Love

"Dear Teacher To The Teacher who changed my life, How I wish I could learn from you, a little more and a little better. I paralyzed myself, with negativity and toxic people all around. You taught me how to trust myself and let go of everyone else who convinces me not to. I wonder how you said it all, knew it all. I didn't spend a lot of time with you, but surely made sure I could sustain the rest, for I'll forever have you. I could never think of a Guru-Dakshina worth your love but since we both are very old-school that way, I thought why not write a letter instead. I hope you miss me sometimes, when you see a girl jump over the waves of negativity or spill things over her dress, trying to gulp down last sip of everything - Tea, Life, Liner and everything. Yours Cutely, A true student who knows life now."

Dear Teacher To 
The Teacher who changed my life,

How I wish I could learn from you, a little more and a little better.

I paralyzed myself, with negativity and toxic people all around. 
You taught me how to trust myself and let go of everyone else 
who convinces me not to. I wonder how you said it all, knew it all. 

I didn't spend a lot of time with you, but surely made sure I 
could sustain the rest, for I'll forever have you. I could never 
think of a Guru-Dakshina worth your love but since we both are 
very old-school that way, I thought why not write a letter instead.

I hope you miss me sometimes, when you see a girl jump over 
the waves of negativity or spill things over her dress, trying to 
gulp down last sip of everything - Tea, Life, Liner and everything.

Yours Cutely,
A true student who knows life now.

#DearTeacher
Happy Teacher's Day..to all the mentors who purposely/unpurposely helped me grow! :)

143 Love
4 Share

"Path Your life will always give you choices to choose the path you like. Make sure to choose the right one Over and over again ! May be sometime you mistakelnly chose the wrong path But, to return back and again opt the right path is still an Option ! But choice is still yours 💬 Make your Choices wisely And set your Priorities timely #AmnaRiaz #Amy"

Path Your life will always give you choices 
 to choose the path you like.
Make sure to choose the right one
Over and over again !

May be sometime you mistakelnly chose the wrong path
But, to return back and 
again opt  the right path is still an Option !
But choice is still yours 💬

Make your Choices wisely
And set your Priorities timely 
#AmnaRiaz #Amy

Choose the right path over and over again 💯❤
#Path #Priorities #Quotes

18 Love

"Don't underestimate the power of MY SILENCE BY CHANTAL WYNTER Don't underestimate my silence, or my strength in being alone, not needing to be loud, my presence is my home, I don't need to all the over energy, over drama, over hype, I am so over everything that doesn't involve the quiet life, don't underestimate me because I sit here by myself, I am not in need of rescue, or your pretentious help, I love it here, and maybe one day you'll love you too, not needing the crowd, a lone wolf howls at the moon."

Don't underestimate the power of MY SILENCE
BY CHANTAL WYNTER 

Don't underestimate my silence, or my strength in being alone,
not needing to be loud,  my presence is my home,
I don't need to all the over energy, over drama, over hype,
I am so over everything that doesn't involve the quiet life,
don't underestimate me because  I sit here by myself, 
I am not in need of rescue, or your pretentious help,
I love it here, and maybe one day you'll  love you too,
not needing the crowd, a lone wolf howls at the moon.

MY SILENCE
#INTROVERTED#Introversion#independent

18 Love

"the way we talk now the way we don't talk ..the way we meet now the way we didn't... Bad luck right??"

the way we talk now the way we don't talk ..the way we meet now the way we didn't...
Bad luck right??

#over

12 Love