tags

Best over Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best over Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about over love quotes, over life quotes, happy xmas war is over.

• 361 Followers
  • 2474 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

822 Love
39 Share

""

"You lose your hope in between. Why? Over thinking, buddy. It kills you!"

You lose your hope in between.
Why?
Over thinking, buddy.
It kills you!

Stop over thinking and over reacting.
Just go for it.

396 Love
7 Share

""

"Dear Teacher To The Teacher who changed my life, How I wish I could learn from you, a little more and a little better. I paralyzed myself, with negativity and toxic people all around. You taught me how to trust myself and let go of everyone else who convinces me not to. I wonder how you said it all, knew it all. I didn't spend a lot of time with you, but surely made sure I could sustain the rest, for I'll forever have you. I could never think of a Guru-Dakshina worth your love but since we both are very old-school that way, I thought why not write a letter instead. I hope you miss me sometimes, when you see a girl jump over the waves of negativity or spill things over her dress, trying to gulp down last sip of everything - Tea, Life, Liner and everything. Yours Cutely, A true student who knows life now."

Dear Teacher To 
The Teacher who changed my life,

How I wish I could learn from you, a little more and a little better.

I paralyzed myself, with negativity and toxic people all around. 
You taught me how to trust myself and let go of everyone else 
who convinces me not to. I wonder how you said it all, knew it all. 

I didn't spend a lot of time with you, but surely made sure I 
could sustain the rest, for I'll forever have you. I could never 
think of a Guru-Dakshina worth your love but since we both are 
very old-school that way, I thought why not write a letter instead.

I hope you miss me sometimes, when you see a girl jump over 
the waves of negativity or spill things over her dress, trying to 
gulp down last sip of everything - Tea, Life, Liner and everything.

Yours Cutely,
A true student who knows life now.

#DearTeacher
Happy Teacher's Day..to all the mentors who purposely/unpurposely helped me grow! :)

381 Love
5 Share

""

"It was our last meeting You will stop me...my heart was repeating ... You uttered nothing Darling...and time you know Dear 'It' went on fleeting."

It was our last meeting You will stop me...my heart was repeating
You uttered nothing Darling...and time you know
Dear 'It' went on fleeting.

Time waits for no one #over

331 Love
2 Share

""

"Over my lap, Her heart was palpitating so hard to make me mad. Her shoulders were inclining towards mine to make me insane. But before she could surrender to me.. Those tears over mine narrated all the love she has."

Over my lap,
Her heart was palpitating so hard to make me mad.
Her shoulders were inclining towards mine to make me insane.
But before she could surrender to me..
Those tears over mine narrated all the love she has.

my love
#Secrecy #prevail #तितली #मौसम #mausam #baarish #Butterfly #Life #Suraj #chaand #Lifequote
#मां #maa #mummy #mumma #mum #Mom #pyaar
#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Hindi #Hindiquote #quoteoftheday #Love #2liner #manto #ishq #zeher #udhaar #phoolo #pyaar #mohabbat #Insaan #dogla #pen #writershub #pendown #Like #Comment #Maut #sarcasm #Lovequote #Loveyoumumma #Ammi #Nun #Lovemom #rain #follow #Like #instanojoto #Nojotoinsta #facebooknojoto #Nojotofacebook #Nojotocomedy #Nojotoenglish #English #indi

263 Love
11 Share