Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weddings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weddings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love poems for weddings, save the date poems for weddings, three weddings and a funeral poem, 4 weddings and a funeral poem, weddings in india,

• 9 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mute video

VIRAT KOHLI

mute video

comedian J karan Singh

mute video

Bad Poet

*of weddings and chaos* Just recently, in fact today, I really thought about something I had on my mind for the last few days. It was about the couple weddings I wasn't invited to. I mean, I have played cricket with both the seniors for a fair bit and inviting me wouldn't have been too bad an idea I suppose. But they forgot about me I guess. I guess I'm the kind of person who people forget to invite at their weddings. Not that I feel bad or bitter about it. It just looks interesting from my sid #Wedding #introverts #introvertdiaries #Introvertspeaks #introvertspen #thecatcherintherye #holdencaulfield

read more
I'm the kind of person whom people forget to invite at their weddings.

(piece in caption) *of weddings and chaos*

Just recently, in fact today, I really thought about something I had on my mind for the last few days. It was about the couple weddings I wasn't invited to. I mean, I have played cricket with both the seniors for a fair bit and inviting me wouldn't have been too bad an idea I suppose. But they forgot about me I guess. I guess I'm the kind of person who people forget to invite at their weddings. Not that I feel bad or bitter about it. It just looks interesting from my sid

Sahil Pruthi

Indian weddings are weird. Before the wedding, the guy rides and after the wedding, the girl does. Haina?

#weddings #fun #funny #funnyquotes #wit #witty #humour

Iman Montaire

Detachable cape sleeves with embossed floral ensemble, polished shell sequins and pearls #bridalsbyiman #weddings #brides #WomensFashion

read more
 Detachable cape sleeves with embossed floral ensemble, polished shell sequins and pearls

#bridalsbyiman #weddings #brides

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification