Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about brevity is the soul of wit, a boogie wit da hoodie stalking you, wit and humour story in english, wit and humour story, wit and humour stories with pictures,

• 21 Followers
  • 432 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

Whenever you take note of the lack of wit in people around you, it's obvious for you to start lacking the wit..! #wit #humour #understanding #people #lifequotes #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

Not everybody has the sense of humour, 
and,
Not everybody can sense the humour..! #sense #humour #wit #msj #msjquotes #oneliner #funny #irony

MSJ Quotes

'Wit' is about having many ways of interpretations of the same situation,
and not using what is expected..! #wit #humour #intelligence #msj #msjquotes #situation #yqquoteoftheday #enjoy

CalmKazi

Just yesterday I saw this wonderful bumper sticker on a Cherokee that said "Just like all music, you are following a bass player" I was enticed by the wittiness of it and hence I would like to make this into an open challenge. The challenge is #BumperWit Create a witty quote on what you would like to read on a bumper sticker. Do not limit it to being a writer, use a profession or anything of your choice. The theme should be centred around a punny/humorous/deadpan take on something related to tr #Funny #yqbaba #laughter #just #traffic #newChallenge #Punchayat #calmkaziwrites #CalmKaziJokes #BumperWitExample

read more
You are following a writer, press brakes on full stops. Just yesterday I saw this wonderful bumper sticker on a Cherokee that said "Just like all music, you are following a bass player" I was enticed by the wittiness of it and hence I would like to make this into an open challenge.

The challenge is #BumperWit Create a witty quote on what you would like to read on a bumper sticker. Do not limit it to being a writer, use a profession or anything of your choice. The theme should be centred around a punny/humorous/deadpan take on something related to tr

Ankit

It's the wit of those men in colours of justice that expressly justify their status of undeclared guardian of the society to a justified and revered administrator of justice ! #wit #justice #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#lockdown #Test #darwin #wit #grit #getfeedback #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I think I may have gone a tad extreme on this, but this is how I feel sometimes.

read more
A lockdown, in my opinion, is like an updated Darwinian test; only those with the wits, the grit, and the nerves for it shall see the light at the end. #lockdown #test #darwin #wit #grit 

#getfeedback #definelockdown #yourquoteandmine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

I think I may have gone a tad extreme on this, but this is how I feel sometimes.

Amit Jotwani

She was a sapiosexual,                                       aroused by his wit,                                                serenaded by his keen mind,                            her nethers brightly lit.                                      Her mind lies spread eagled,                           seduced by his intellect,                                     welcoming his vibrant grey matter ,                                          with nipples taut & erect.  #sapiosexual #wit #intellect #mind #vibrant #greymatter #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

our conversations are 
huge troves of poetry;
me, writing in metaphors
and figures of speech;
you, dusting them with 
charm, kindness, and 
endless wit. you and me.

#conversation #writing #metaphors #wit #yqbaba

Waseem Khan

I preserve my words and often choose to remain silent, as I know I'd eventually end up offending the ones I converse with. #intellectual #yqenglish #yqbaba #english #englishquote #witty #wit #insult

KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING WITH SMITA NAIDU

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification