Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best takeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best takeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jab tak hai jaan shayari hindi, to take the bull by the horns, to take something with a pinch of salt, to take with a grain of salt, dil tak jati hai song,

• 53 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't have to look into a clock Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Loyal Musers

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No one can snatch you
 from me ,,
          😊👈Aरमान Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Where only you and me Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Less romance more comedy see... What I have done here😌

read more
Simplicity resides...
Simple you and simple I... 
living a simple life without any fear 🌻
Sunflowers without spreading pollens in air,
You know already I am allergic to pollens so...be little bit aware... 
Good food with good cook🙊
As, I don't like cooking...
Cottage cheese, aloo, curd to be placed in kitchen wares... 
Don't know will it be mountain or plateau,
Coastal or peninsula but sure 
without terror of mosquito, dear ... 😬

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Less romance more comedy see... What I have done here😌

Ashika Ashika

Namaste Varios. 🙏 Collaborate with us on this prompt #vztakemetotheland with your beautiful words. 😊 We're eager to read. 🌻❤️ #yqbaba #variozilla #yqvariozilla #takeme love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Variozilla

read more
We can stay together forever happily. Namaste Varios. 🙏

Collaborate with us on this prompt #vztakemetotheland with your beautiful words. 😊

We're eager to read. 🌻❤️

#yqbaba #variozilla #yqvariozilla #takeme #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Variozilla

Anaya Agarwal

read more

....where I wouldn't be quarantined 

after landing.... Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
you and me are concentrating on our Lord Shiva... Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
I get lost into wilderness and just feel blissfully at peace.  Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I can be with you, 
Where I don't have to feel you in memories. 
Where I can talk to you in real, 
Not in our old conversations. 
A place where I can fall in love with your voice again, 
Not in voice recording of your calls. 
If there is a place such,
Take me to it soon, 
Even if it takes at the the cost of shedding my body... Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

We can feel the fresh air
The beauty of nature has no compare
A placed filled with happiness and care
A place with no dangers to be aware
A place to wash our sadness away
A place where anybody would love to stay #mykindaplaceforever
#takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home