Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oceans Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oceans Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about woman like you drown oceans poem meaning, parley for the oceans, continents and oceans, the hindu god of water and celestial oceans, acidification of oceans,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lalitha_l2

#poem of #oceans

read more
mute video

Nishtha Goswami

Hold the day where it is now.
Let us remember every vow.
Let the old laughter fill the sky, 
till the oceans in our hearts go dry.  #oceans #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry #musings #love #feelings #dry

CalmKazi

//Oceans Her tears left runnels covered up by tumultuous noise of social anxiety. His questions dug deep, #poem #yqdidi #oceans #yopowrimo #calmkaziwrites

read more
//Oceans

Her tears 
left runnels
covered up by tumultuous
noise of social anxiety.

//Oceans

Her tears 
left runnels
covered up by tumultuous
noise of social anxiety.
His questions 
dug deep,

Mee Nu

I will cross oceans of birth
to be with you .

Just tell once that
you love me.. #yqmee_nu #love
#birth
#yqen_mee_nu
#oceanoflove #oceans

Simmi Singh

Doesn't have to make sense. Oceans apart. #yqbaba #yqlove poetry #oceans #Uncertainity #Memories

read more
somedays,
your memories visit me uninvited
like gushing waves on a bright day
and tangled in them comes along
the weight of words, 
every word you once said
knocking my very core
until it hurts
and I smile

as much as I hate to admit
i still do love the ocean
that once your heart was for me
the vastness, the calmness
always intrigued me to dive deep
beyond the layers of uncertainty
that kept you out of my reach

and perhaps, that's why
i'm still unable to turn my back 
to the calling waves
rather than stepping back
I move forward until they
knock me off my feet
and i'm swimming 
in the lies, the truth,
ifs, buts and maybes.  Doesn't have to make sense.
Oceans apart.

#yqbaba #yqlove #poetry #oceans #uncertainity #memories

Gayatri Kamale @risingladybird

#Grandparents #Knowledgeable, #NojotoFilm #nojotoact #Books #ExprienceOfLife #oceans #children Vishwa Prakash sangdil Bnawali sotar Smileee_vijuuu💕 writer Sunita singh Monika kundu #thought

read more
" Grandparents " 

" Books Can give  u  the ocean of knowledge 
but  the grandparents  give u the oceans  of experience "
      g@yatri. #Grandparents #Knowledgeable, #Nojoto #nojotofilm #nojotoact #Books #ExprienceOfLife  #oceans #children  Vishwa Prakash sangdil Bnawali sotar Smileee_vijuuu💕 writer Sunita singh Monika kundu

virtualtones

काश मुझे किनारा बनना आता , जो हर लहर का बेसब्री 
से इंतजार करता , जो गहराइयों की एहमियत समझता 
काश मै समुद्र सी आजाद बन पाती 
अजनबी सी लहर ही सही , किनारे तो आती ... #nojotoquote#women #nojotowriters#thought#bold#sad#oceans#dreams#courage#girlpower

Amitesh Anand

#Sky #oceans

Shubham Olkar

Dear kari,

Subject :- You Me and Us.

Kari, I love you infinity and do you know what does these three words mean to me, to me they are like twinkling stars in the black blue dark sky. The glory of the bright full moon also reflecting as beautiful as it is on the water floating above the soil of the earth, the land drowning below the lakes which now exists, temporarily because monsoons have arrived. Imagine the rain is now showering gently and the sunbeam's still alive scattering through the water droplets and making a rainbow over the seas, the water droplets of the rain showering through the sky which has the colour of the ocean in it bright sky blue and the best part of Mumbai is the oceans, the rains the muddy humid fragrance of the soil after the rains, one cutting chai and the great Queen's necklace at nariman point marine drive, no other beach is as beautiful as it. The crowd is amazed by the beauty of Queen's necklace and I am still amazed of you, too me you are like the exact same happiness of the morning tea the same warmth it has and the combination of gently showering rain in front of my eyes is like a scenic beauty to watch. For me you are even more beautiful than the Queen's necklace I am much more amazed of you compared to crowd of Mumbai amazed by the beauty of Queen's necklace. For me you are even more precious than the rains, the rainbows, the oceans, the sea's, our occasional meetups and falling in love with you everytime we meet. This is all from my side I love you.

Your's sincerely,
                                                                                                                   Mr_writter_99...💕 #promises #firstquote #poem #quotes #stories #erotica #rains #beauty #nature #bliss #like #comment #follow...
N it's fun in the city...💕

๔єєթคк ๓รt๒คןเ

#worldoceansday... Theme for 2019 is #Gender #and #oceans... #mstbaji... Hansh Dattar Joshi Meenu Kumari Shambhu Kumar Gupta Rekha Rani Aahna Verma

read more
समुद्र  चाहे Fast करो या की Slow motion में, 
अब कचरा नहीं दिखना चाहिए Ocean में... #NojotoQuote #worldoceansday... 
Theme for 2019 is
#Gender #and #Oceans...
#mstbaji...  Hansh Dattar Joshi Meenu Kumari Shambhu Kumar Gupta Rekha Rani Aahna Verma
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification