Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best First_Meeting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best First_Meeting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love breakup, love at first sight story ideas, psychology behind love at first sight, love at first sight questions,

• 647 Followers
  • 676 Stories

ಅಮರೇಶ ನಾಯಕ

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

Lucky Singh

Lucky Singh

Friends -☝️कमेंट करके बताओ मैं कौन से खास दिन में किसको ऐसे कपड़े में मिलने गया होगा ☺️ जिसका कमेंट सबसे परफेक्ट होगा उसको इनाम दूंगा कुछ भी हो सकता है i promiss 🫡🙋‍♂️ तुम चाहो तो तुम्हारी फरमाइश पर वीडियो बनाऊंगा 🫰🙋‍♂️ #First_Meeting #lovingsomeone #lovingsong #romanticsong #TrendingSong #viralsong #carslover #firstmeetingsong #romanticmood #Trending #Love

read more

Rahul Dev

Ila

गर्ग अभिराज ठाकुर

sam bilings

#First_Meeting

read more

roopali purohit

"My phone's broken I missed all my classes and i am in a very bad mood".
She texted from her mother's cell to inform him.
He read the text, surprised as they have been texting each other for more than a couple of weeks and in today's world of dating nobody cares to inform that much. 
He was stunned and frankly off balanced 
They had originally planned to meet  a day later but her courtsey increased his curiosity.
He wanted to know her and probably fuck her to get her out of his system as he was focused on his carrier.
He texted her, surprising her by making an effort to meet her so that she can feel a bit better. 
That effort stunned her because she never got any gestures of her kindness returned and here he was showing courtsey with courtsey
However none of them expected 
'Their hearts to flutter 
their words stutter and 
the universe to utter 
that they are soulmates'.
When he saw her, her every gesture spoke innocence, and a hidden vulnerability which he wanted to explore.
Shyly she went with him and when he hugged her 
the hidden vulnerability,the hidden urge to give up and not fight just to able to lean came out.
and he swore to protect her heart at any cost.

©roopali purohit #date #First_Meeting #Heart #beginning
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification