Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best villagestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best villagestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil vil pyar vyar song, dil vil pyar vyar songs pk, dil vil pyar vyar lyrics, dil vil pyar vyar movie, dil vil pyar vyar main kya janu re 1000,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Narthana

Snigdha Agrawal

I'm not sure if it was a tourist exhibit village, or a village ..village...that for ages existed, in the midst of nowhere.  No roads lead to the place, just dirt tracks, the driver followed to reach destination.  Under the shade of an acacia tree,
we were made to wait, sitting on narrow wooden logs, roughly hewed, to resemble benches.  With great flouris,  the Chief of the village, accompanied with his troupe, in full regalia welcomed us with the traditional dance. Gentle steps keeping to the best of the drums. 
That over, we were invited into the village, fenced off by acacia branches dug into the soil.  Visit to the Masai Mara village in Kenya was a rude awakening!  Felt like slipping back to the stone ages.  And yes, they still rub Flintstones to create a fire for cooking meals.  Yes they still live in hutments, crudely put together with caked mud, branches and whatever the environment offers them. The village headsman shared the history of their clan.. all four generations co-existing in peace and in harmony.  We didn't take a head count, but probably fifty of them, one or the other way blood related, living a life frozen in a time capsule unbroken.  
Perhaps oldest habitat.
 #villagestory #writing #writingresolution #writinginspiration #day19 #yqbaba #yqquotes #readingminds

Shivi Rajput

My little story 
Let me introduce you to my world, my thoughts.
My birth place was my village where people live in peaceful manner with love and joy together.
Life of village is so beautiful with importantly nature. Village was a place where we find unity. Village is  my best love story of life from childhood.
Village is my inspiration, emotions, love, addiction. It's my angelic dreams. Village is place where I played, danced and twirled.
It's shaded with trees, leaves and filled with memories.
Really village is dedicated to a different life.. #village #villagestory #yqbaba #YQqotes  #aaradhyasthoughts

Ankit

What great was the thought of the king who constructed 125 artificial ponds for his subjects in middle of red soiled plateau and semi-arid region, standing not so calm as before in new era Jharkhand, my village.

My village, Birkity has seen battles of the Nawabs of Bengal, beared the burnt of Partition, and rejoiced the sloth yet independent growth of an Independent India.

What it had experienced and passed through the ages, is kindness, forgiveness and equity in unity, somewhere running down my bloodstream ! #VillageStory #yqbaba

Komal Sharma Gupta

A Life content. Can we learn something from simple lives, are we to be running always from ourselves? To where? When all the answers stare at you in the face. #amwriting #villagestory #tejaswiniaura life #Time #yqbaba #yqspecial #yourquote

read more
A city to I belong, to me
a village is a different song,
One winter's day,
driving on a road,
not too far away,
passing by a small village set 
in the middle of nowhere,
I see faces in a place
caught in a time warp
mounds of plastered dung
farmers working bullocks
as fast as they can,
women swaying to 
life's beat, dried wood 
on head balanced gracefully.
Children shout as they spy a car
about, running helter-skelter
scared, yet give chase incessantly.
I see bare homes, a basic life.
What stands out is the twinkle
in their eyes, smiles undisguised,
the mysteries of a life content
I find hard to fathom in serious intent.
I drive on to worldly pursuits
in an altogether different time.
Those images stand out 
in black and white,
a time warped life 
yet lived on...
Universes in universes are all we.

- tejaswiniaura

A Life content. Can we learn something from simple lives,  are we to be running always from ourselves? To where? When all the answers stare at you in the face.
#amwriting #villagestory
#tejaswiniaura #life #time #yqbaba #yqspecial #yourquote

முத்து கவிகள்

கிராம தெய்வ வழிபாடு அதனிலும் பிராமணர்கள் உட்புகுந்து விநாயகர் நட்டு வினை தீர்க்க யாகம் வெச்சு சில்லறை அல்ல முயல்கிறார்கள் #village #villagelife #brahmin #villagememories #villagestory #descrimination #கிராம_விழா #வருடக்_களரி

read more
கடவுள் இல்லை உறவு

சொந்த பந்தம் ஒன்னு கூடி,
வருடம் கெழம தேதி குறிச்சி.
சாமி தேடி காட்டுக்குள்ள,
ஒன்னு உறவா நாடிப் போயி.
சுத்தி நின்னு சுத்தம் செஞ்சு,
அடுப்பு வெட்ட பொங்க வெச்சு.
சேவ படச்சு ஆடு வெட்டி,
வெந்த கரியை எலையப் போட்டு.
சீமச் சரக்கு இறக்கியாந்து,
சோடி போட்டு கதையப் பேசி.
வம்பு தும்பு தீத்து வெச்சு,
பொழுது சாய மிச்சம் சேத்து.
அக்கம் பக்கம் பகுந்து போக,
மக்க நாங்க மிச்சம் ருக்கோம்.
வருட வருடம் வந்து போவோம்,
எங்க சாமி காத்து நில்லு,
அடுத்த களரி கூடி வாரோம்.....

மதமும் இல்லை பிரிவும் இல்லை
இந்துவும் இல்லை சாதியும் இல்லை
#கிராம_விழா
#வருடக்_களரி கிராம தெய்வ வழிபாடு
அதனிலும் பிராமணர்கள்
உட்புகுந்து விநாயகர் நட்டு
வினை தீர்க்க யாகம் வெச்சு
சில்லறை அல்ல முயல்கிறார்கள்

#village 
#villagelife

Team Sonu Sharma

for join team Sonu Sharma 6393843089 #reel#villagestory#villagebeuty#Reels

read more

Sanjeev Kumar Pandey

Priyanka Siraswal

If a boy can talk in a loud voice, then why not a girl? #NojotoQuote #boy #girl #discrimination #villagestory #lifeofeveryvillagegirl #modesty #priyankasiraswal #karala #villagearea #nojoto #quotes #yourquotes #thoughtofmymind #mylifestory #iamagirl #girlpower #rishabkohli #mylife #thinkingaboutmyself #trending #2019 #thoughts #writing #love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification