Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Save_water Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Save_water Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about short poem on save water save life, environment save in hindi, save tree save life, save water poems in hindi, save nature quotes in english,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vipin

mute video

Deepika

mute video

mr sat news

mute video

Viraj Kunte

Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #Collab challenge. Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Save_water #save_life Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

read more
THE  STRENGTH  which we can acquire from...
THE  STRENGTH  to be shapeless yet destructive at times...
And last but not the least, THE  STRENGTH  which turns out to be LIFE to all... Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #collab challenge. 

Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. 

P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#save_water  #save_life  Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

Viraj Kunte

Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #Collab challenge. Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Save_water #save_life Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

read more
THE  STRENGTH  which we can acquire from...
THE  STRENGTH  to be shapeless yet destructive at times...
And last but not the least, THE  STRENGTH  which turns out to be LIFE to all... Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #collab challenge. 

Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. 

P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#save_water  #save_life  Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

@mahi

कीमत न समझे  बावरे मन 
मृग तृष्णा को तरसे है
हाथ रगड़ते,पैर पटकते
मरुस्थल वन ,दर-दर भटकते
एक _एक पानी की बूंद को तरसते है

#save_water🙏

©@mahi #Save_water #save_life #Save_Environment #viral #Nojoto

KAPIL YADAV

जल है तो कल है.

©KAPIL YADAV #Save_water

Parneet Kaur

mute video

Sandeep Kothar

जल जीवन तो जीवन जल पर निर्भर है.. बचा ले हम इस जल को कल इसपर ही हम सब का जीवन हैं। Copyright ©️ Sandeep Kothar #Water #Savewater #save_water_save_life #Save_water ISHQ عشق✓✓Peace vks Siyag Anshu writer sk manjur Sudha Tripathi #शायरी

read more
Water जल जीवन तो जीवन जल पर निर्भर है..
बचा ले हम इस जल को
कल इसपर ही हम सब का जीवन हैं।

©Sandeep Kothar जल जीवन तो जीवन जल पर निर्भर है..
बचा ले हम इस जल को
कल इसपर ही हम सब का जीवन हैं।
Copyright ©️ Sandeep Kothar

#Water #Savewater #save_water_save_life #Save_water  ISHQ عشق✓✓Peace vks Siyag Anshu writer  sk manjur Sudha Tripathi

अjit kharwar kunal

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification