Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sociopath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sociopath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sociopath meaning in hindi, sociopath in hindi, sociopath meaning in english, sociopath quotes, loving a sociopath quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Cerebral Derange

Instead of psychopath
I will be a sociopath
Because of my behavior
On colourful people's #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#sociopath#psychopath

Cerebral Derange

Instead of psychopath
I will be a sociopath
Because of my behavior
On colourful people's #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#sociopath#psychopath

Devansh Desai

"I will always know the right words to speak," he said as he walked closer to them, smirking; the ghoulish soul beneath showing itself more prominently by the moment with each square foot he covered, "be it in writing, or in expressing, I will always know." He came down to a squat, turning a rough 60 to his right and looking her dead in the eyes. "It's a pity, really. You and I, my love. To think of all that I'd dreamed for us."
She tried to look away, but he grabbed her jaw with his left, making a pout with his lips. "Aay, I'm talking to you na? Least you could do is"--he let go of her jaw as he noticed it and gently placed his right index finger under a stray stand of her; he tucked it behind her left ear and caressed the earring he'd gifted her--"give me this ear, like you'd promised me not too long ago. You haven't forgotten our vows, have you?"   #paidstory2 #abusiverelationships #darksideoflove #captive #sociopath #psychotic #yqstories #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

One, could be anything from a possible suicide to a potential homicide.
Two, could be a mere coincidence, or the foundation of a conspiracy.
Three, begins a pattern.
Four, entails a psychopath, or a sociopath, on a merry spree.  #numbers #homicide #coincidence #conspiracy #psychopath #sociopath #spree #yqbaba

Diwa

"Discerning A Sociopath" A passing thought. Feel free to collab or comment, please. I really want to know, based on real life experience. Because, sociopaths and psychopaths are excellent chameleons. It is, truly, difficult to discern them. #sociopath #psychopath #diwa #yqbaba

read more
How do you discern
A true sociopath?
In reality, I find it
Most toilsome
To descry 
The authentic one.
As it happens,
I always inveigle
To unearth the good 
In every person.
Hence, I get blinded
By the speckle
Of holiness, I see,
That I disregard
The warnings 
Of impending doom. "Discerning A Sociopath"
A passing thought. Feel free to collab or comment, please. I really want to know, based on real life experience. Because, sociopaths and psychopaths are excellent chameleons. It is, truly, difficult to discern them. 

#sociopath #psychopath #diwa #yqbaba

BinTu Galiyon

किसी भी धर्म के पवित्र धर्मग्रंथों में शराब पीने का वर्णन नहीं है। फिर हम धर्म के विरुद्ध आचरण क्यों कर रहे हैं ? #youcandoit #iamblessed #recoveryispossible #sociopath #mentalhealth 
#SaintRampalJi #KabirIsGod #FreedomFromDrugs

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification