Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Youwillbemissed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Youwillbemissed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Happy birthday Sushanth Singh Rajput You will always be missed...💛 #SushantSinghRajput #HappyBirthdaySushant #Youwillbemissed love life Pic credit: Google (@google)

read more
Whenever I see MS Dhoni,
it reminds me of you
Whenever I hear the word Chicchore,
it reminds me of you
Whenever I see the stars and galaxies,
it reminds me of you

You were there in every story 
and in every moment
You will always be missed...
Happy birthday! Happy birthday Sushanth Singh Rajput
You will always be missed...💛
#sushantsinghrajput #happybirthdaysushant #youwillbemissed #love #life
Pic credit: Google (@google)

Kunal Choudhary

हां माना मैं थोड़ा आवारा,
थोड़ा नादान पर बंदा प्यारा ।
सूरत देख कभी लगे छिछोरा,
पर सीरत से में शरीफजादा ।
आने से तेरे दिल हुआ बहारा,
तुझे देख मन हुआ बावरा ।
फिरू दर-बदर तेरे इश्क का मारा,
हर पल याद करता
Haaye yeh dil bechara....
 #dilbechara 
#dilbecharamovie 
#sushantsinghrajput 
#tribute 
#youwillbemissed 
#yourquote

Kunal Choudhary

Not all the prettiest smiles have the happiest faces.

#sushatsinghrajput 
#restinpeace
#youwillbemissed

Preeta Sarkhel

Up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky 😔 #yqbaba #Random #SushantSinghRajput #ripsushantsinghrajput #Youwillbemissed

read more
He was so fond of stars and galaxy that he choose to become a star in the sky Up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky 😔
#yqbaba #random #sushantsinghrajput #ripsushantsinghrajput #youwillbemissed

Preeta Sarkhel

I will surely quit everything, I can't hold on to things anymore, he said to God

Hold on Dear, it's just the beginning of your journey and enjoy the journey till it ends, God replied.

But I know my end, it will pathetic I don't want anyone to face it.. U are punishing for things I haven't done and I don't deserve to live like dis., He said with a frustration.

May be u don't know your end it will be more beautiful and not pathetic just hold on a bit longer and don't give up soon.
God replied with a smile #yqbaba #random #sushantsinghrajput #ripsushantsinghrajput #youwillbemissed

Saurabh Chaube

#mentalhealthawareness #SushantSinghRajput #Youwillbemissed It's so true that many times when someone discuss their problems with us we might say, oh it's normal don't over react. Today realized that we should never ever do this (if anyone was doing.) one talk, one simple hello, one line I am there for you can mean so much to them.

read more
Jeete ji na pucha kisi ne bhi haal 
Jabki Khudkhushi se maano
ho gya pura shahar behaal  #mentalhealthawareness #sushantsinghrajput #youwillbemissed  
It's so true that  many times when someone discuss their problems with us  we might say, oh it's normal don't over react.  Today realized that we should never ever do this (if anyone was doing.)  one talk,  one simple hello,  one line I am there for you can mean so much to them.

monika.jhaa

#atalbiharivajpeyee #ekvyaktitva #Youwillbemissed #shradhanjali #yqbaba #yqdidi आपके कदमों में श्रद्धांजलि अर्पण। श्री अटल बिहारी वाजपई... एक व्यक्तित्व, एक युग।

read more
वो कोई कहानी नहीं,
युगों युगों तक गूंजने वाली एक आवाज़ है।
वो आज है, वो कल है..
और अनंत तक चलने वाले हर सवेरे का आगाज़ है। #atalbiharivajpeyee #ekvyaktitva #youwillbemissed #shradhanjali #yqbaba #yqdidi 
आपके कदमों में श्रद्धांजलि अर्पण।
श्री अटल बिहारी वाजपई...
एक व्यक्तित्व, एक युग।

Sanchita Saxena

फिर किसी जन्म में मुलाकात होगी,
तब भी ये जिंदगी वतन के नाम होगी ।

©Sanchita Saxena #cdsbipinrawat
#Youwillbemissed 
#braveheart 
#pride 

#bipinrawat

LunaAnujoy

LOSING A LOVED ONES IS LIKE LOSING YOURSELF

Losing someone you loved is like losing yourself, no matter how much you try you get lost in the forest, because that person was like you maybe just in a different body.That person was your other half maybe,but life is ups and downs, I you will miss them every second right before you sleep and right after you wake up...but you gotta be strong dear and one day someone will hear your sadness and help you for sure.
~Gargi

©Gargi #lostlovedones #youwillbeokay #Youwillbemissed #depression #depressionmotivation

Sumeet Kumar

जो सन्नाटे में सुन जाए मैं वो शोर हूँ,

दशकों में आने वाला मैं वो दौर हूँ,

यूँ तो बेचैन हूँ बहुत मगर 'राहत' है कि,

लाहौर में भी मशहूर मैं वो 'इंदौर' हूँ।

-सुमीत " विद्रोही" #शायरी  #loverahatindori #Youwillbemissed 

#RIPRahatIndori
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification