Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best intenselove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best intenselove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love ka hai intezaar song, i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, intense love quotes, intense love poetry,

• 26 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Barkha

You know what.....
I am very bad at words
But can you be good at reading my eyes

©Barkha #sadquote #understanding #Emotional #Emotions #Feeling #intenselove #story #Love #romance #Pyar

Aady

“What do you want?” he asked, scowling. Her throat seemed to close up at his words. She was too late, the damage had been done. She looked into his eyes, those cold, beautiful eyes. “Nothing,” she replied. “Nothing at all.” The memory of him burned in her brain, and apparently the one of hers didn’t exist in his. She was back to what she was before that lonely December night, a stranger. Then one night things turned around. “I can’t remember anything.” he finally spoke. After 5 minutes of sile #StoryTeller #intenselove #Captioned #savinggrace

read more
It's all coming back to me now... 

#captioned# “What do you want?” he asked, scowling. Her throat seemed to close up at his words. She was too late, the damage had been done. She looked into his eyes, those cold, beautiful eyes. “Nothing,” she replied. “Nothing at all.”

The memory of him burned in her brain, and apparently the one of hers didn’t exist in his. She was back to what she was before that lonely December night, a stranger. Then one night things turned around.

“I can’t remember anything.” he finally spoke. After 5 minutes of sile

Aady

I felt the stir in my stomach and in my heart. Just thinking of you, made me smile and sent a tingle down my spine. The butterflies inside would fly because I knew I had you by my side. #feelings #intenselove #savinggrace

read more
Butterflies... 

I never really felt them, 
before I met you.

I'd been nervous and 
anxious before but this 
time, was different.

//caption// I felt the stir in my stomach 
and in my heart. Just thinking 
of you, made me smile and 
sent a tingle down my spine. 

The butterflies inside would 
fly because I knew I had you 
by my side.

Blue Butterfly

"Take me too, to the place; where you go".

SHE wishpered this onto his ears.
But HE laid there cold, still, silent and dead.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #mythoughts #tilldeathdouspart #takemetoo #intenselove

Blue Butterfly

Boy: What would be the first thing which you would wish to see upon getting your sight ?
Girl: Of course you and the world around. 

Boy: Will you marry me?
Girl: Yes of course, but only when I will have eyes to see you. 

Second conversation, some days later...

Boy: How do I look my dear?
Girl: This world is so beautiful around. How long I wished to travel and experience. Thank you so much for your love and care. oh my god ! you too were blind like me ?

Boy: (Whispered into her ears) As you wish my dear, do take care of my eyes. (Smiles and walks away)

(A spin off ! , korean movie, Always) PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #peppeboy #mythoughts #yqtales #yqquotes #eternal #intenselove

srilatha lion

#worldisnotenough #anushreeraam #yqkavi #yqbaba #srilathalion #intenselove #lovequotesbysrilathalion #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shreekanth Shreeram Collaborating with Mounika Pudari Collaborating with Shreekanth Shreeram

read more
There is everything is nothing before ur presence n after ur absence in my life
  I knew that how much u r loving me with ur presence
  I concluded that how much am dying for u cause of ur absence #worldisnotenough #anushreeraam #yqkavi #yqbaba #srilathalion #intenselove #lovequotesbysrilathalion #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shreekanth Shreeram  
Collaborating with  Mounika Pudari
Collaborating with  Shreekanth Shreeram

Aahaan

#legends #MYFAVOURITE #intenselove #roohdaariyan #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harpreet Chhabra Arora

read more
एक तरफा प्यार भी प्यार होता है,
मोहब्बत को साबित करने के लिए सबको 
साथी मिले यह कोई जरूरी तो नहीं।  #legends #myfavourite #intenselove #roohdaariyan #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harpreet Chhabra Arora

यशवंत कुमार

आशिकी की चलती फिरती कबर हो जायेंगे।
तुम्हारे प्रेम में मरकर अमर हो जायेंगे।
लोग मुद्दतों तक याद रखेंगे हमारी प्रेम कहानी को,
अखबारों की ऐसी ख़बर हो जायेंगे।।

कबर - कब्र #intenselove #intensefeelings #lovequotes

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

I know that one day you will realise this. #Youaremylove #iloveyouforever life #intenselove love #Pyar #yourquotedidi #yqdidi

read more
अन्दर से खोखला हों चुका हूं
प्यार की बिमारी जो हूई हैं
ऊपरवाले ने भी कह दिया
तेरी दवा तो बस वो शख्स ही हैं। I know that one day you will realise this.
#youaremylove
#iloveyouforever
#life
#intenselove
#love
#pyar
#yourquotedidi

Dhiraj Mali

I know that one day you will realise this. #Youaremylove #iloveyouforever life #intenselove love #Pyar #yourquotedidi #yqdidi

read more
अन्दर से खोखला हों चुका हूं
प्यार की बिमारी जो हूई हैं
ऊपरवाले ने भी कह दिया
तेरी दवा तो बस वो शख्स ही हैं। I know that one day you will realise this.
#youaremylove
#iloveyouforever
#life
#intenselove
#love
#pyar
#yourquotedidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification