Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LikeAGirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LikeAGirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about your love is like quotes, i love you and i like you, love me like you do quotes, i love you like funny quotes, love is like a chess game,

• 13 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #GirlChild #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
An extraordinary one.
She always give chocolates and 
collect those wrappers.
She travels alone but 
sends her checklist to people.
She hates pink colour and
she's pink. Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.'

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #girlchild #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen
#LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be internally strong... Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.'

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl  #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

Mamta Singh

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayof #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Like a girl 
Save our future Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOf
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

rajat gupta

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #BabaYAGA

read more
Like a girl, She take care of all my Needs
She is my Mother
Like a girl, She hides all my Secrets
She is my Sister
Like a girl, She uplift me to achieve my Goals
She is my Friend
"Like a girl" is not a weakness
Its the state of Robustness Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagada

Yes I cry like a girl,  I too have emotions

Yes I bear like a girl, I am too a human

Yes I am strong  like a girl, coz she is my inspiration 
#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #GirlChild #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
 #BelieveWomen

KRUNAL JADAV

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It's very difficult to dip in a sea, 
and grab a Pearl;
It's more difficult to dip in her thoughts, 
and be like a Girl.

It takes courage to cry out emotions,
Still taking care about the World;
Life is not that easy,
to be like a Girl.

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

Anand Nagda

Yes I cry like a girl,  I too have emotions

Yes I bear like a girl, I am too a human

Yes I am strong  like a girl, coz she is my inspiration 
#Collab Challenge 
 #BelieveWomen

Simmi Singh

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #dayofthegirl #GirlChild #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ~pads ~periods

read more
Even our wings come wrapped in black like a girl Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#MeToo #BelieveWomen
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ~pads ~periods

Durga Kannan

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #GirlChild #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Doesn't mean 'crying' and 'drama'
It means being expressive
And emotional
For, what is life without emotions
Dead and lifeless
It's the girl who brings
Colour to life Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #GirlChild  #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

vibrant.writer

With small age I heard that dont cry like a girl, dont be fearfull like a girl, you can do all you are not a girl etc.. Now at this age i think its bullshit you cant imagine the world without girl. Actually you can't come on earth without girl 😅😅 Last 100 years its wind of change and next 10-15 years i can say no one is the boss in girls life. ❣️ #vibrant_writer 🖊 #Collab Challenge #GirlChild #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with

read more
With small age I heard that dont cry like a girl, dont be fearfull like a girl, you can do all you are not a girl etc.. Now at this age i think its bullshit you cant imagine the world without girl. Actually you can't come on earth without girl 😅😅
Last 100 years its wind of change and next 10-15 years i can say no one is the boss in girls life. ❣️  With small age I heard that dont cry like a girl, dont be fearfull like a girl, you can do all you are not a girl etc.. Now at this age i think its bullshit you cant imagine the world without girl. Actually you can't come on earth without girl 😅😅
Last 100 years its wind of change and next 10-15 years i can say no one is the boss in girls life. ❣️ 
#vibrant_writer 🖊  
#Collab Challenge 
 #GirlChild #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo 
Collaborating with
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification