Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BelieveWomen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BelieveWomen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love trust and believe quotes, love and believe quotes, believe in love shayari, not believe in love quotes, believe quotes about love,

• 17 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Monika Monu

Raise your voices. You don't have to prove it or give any justification. Just take a stand. "The Me Too movement with many local and international alternatives, is a movement against sexual harassment and sexual assault." -Wiki Please respect the cause. #MeToo #BetiBachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #BelieveWomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
You said I had to do it
To prove my love
So I did it for you
But alas as I proved my love
You proved yourself too
Not as my love but as a
Monster of my nightmares Raise your voices. You don't have to prove it or give any justification. Just take a stand.

"The Me Too movement with many local and international alternatives, is a movement against sexual harassment and sexual assault." -Wiki 

Please respect the cause. 

#MeToo #betibachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #believewomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba

Swapnil Moon

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #GirlChild #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
An extraordinary one.
She always give chocolates and 
collect those wrappers.
She travels alone but 
sends her checklist to people.
She hates pink colour and
she's pink. Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.'

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #girlchild #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen
#LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be internally strong... Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.'

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl  #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

Mamta Singh

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayof #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Like a girl 
Save our future Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOf
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

Sourajita D

Just once think about people back home. Like them everybody others deserve repect. And respect them begets you respect. #sourajita #yqbaba #postday #postit #BetiBachao Please respect the cause. #MeToo #betibachaobetipadhao #BelieveWomen

read more
#MeToo

There had been moments when even elderly men stare and you have no idea how to protect yourself.
#MeToo is just a trend to raise your voice and soon the fad will fade but not those undignified stares or those touch.

What can you all do is feel sorry for yourself and maybe for being just a girl!
-JustAVoice
(maybe a voice forever) Just once think about people back home. Like them everybody others deserve repect. And respect them begets you respect.

#sourajita #yqbaba #postday
#postit #betibachao 
Please respect the cause. 

#MeToo  #betibachaobetipadhao  #believewomen

Anand Nagada

Yes I cry like a girl,  I too have emotions

Yes I bear like a girl, I am too a human

Yes I am strong  like a girl, coz she is my inspiration 
#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #GirlChild #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
 #BelieveWomen
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagada

#MeToo #BetiBachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #BelieveWomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will raise the harassment issue
Before it's too late..

Right time for the 
Right action to oppose  !!! #MeToo #betibachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #believewomen #YourQuoteAndMine

KRUNAL JADAV

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It's very difficult to dip in a sea, 
and grab a Pearl;
It's more difficult to dip in her thoughts, 
and be like a Girl.

It takes courage to cry out emotions,
Still taking care about the World;
Life is not that easy,
to be like a Girl.

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl  #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

Anand Nagda

Yes I cry like a girl,  I too have emotions

Yes I bear like a girl, I am too a human

Yes I am strong  like a girl, coz she is my inspiration 
#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #GirlChild #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
 #BelieveWomen

Anand Nagda

#MeToo #BetiBachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #BelieveWomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will raise the harassment issue
Before it's too late..

Right time for the 
Right action to oppose  !!! #MeToo #betibachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #believewomen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification