Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quote of theday, thought of theday, theday, thedaytraveller, thedayexplorer,

• 35 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jesus

mute video

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I will get a job Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#waitfor #theday
#yourquoteandmine

Sakshi Vashist

The reds 
The flowers
The wedding bells
The moon 
The breeze
The light essence
The chants 
The fire
The teary eyes
The beads
The holy water
The silky ties
The priests
The rounds
The garlands exchange
The singing
The crying
The final pearls of wisdom
— % & D Day

From Feb'16

#theday #wedding #weddingdiaries #weddingday #marriage #marriagequotes #rituals

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
When I have nothing 
... Just satisfaction from my life ..... 
 my loved 💕 ones have a beautiful smile in there face 😊
When someone takes my name
  🤗🤗 in front of them Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Our love will burn like the sun, 
Our Heart will be at peace like the moon, 
Your smile will shine like the stars in my eyes, 
And an eternal love will be witnessed by the universe ... Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Nature life

read more
The sun comes to kiss the ground
In the Delightful Shower with laughter of cloud's for bringing us together ! Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #nature #life

Dhiraj Mali

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Nature life

read more
The sun comes to kiss the ground
In the Delightful Shower with laughter of cloud's for bringing us together ! Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #nature #life

Snigdha Agrawal

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
promises made are carried to fruition. Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek mohapatra

Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
U ll see urself in my eyes Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Ekta Gour

read more
You will come and say i can't liveing without you  Good morning. #Collab & share which day do you #waitfor #theday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification