Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chauhan ale and masala house, 2 hearted ale, bhaichare ale status, amir idéale idylle, ale pak,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Aady

I've been fantasizing about the end for sometime now. The sweet bliss of nothingness, ebbing the pain of the present. I've been waiting for an escape, one that's not so transient, anything is better than this, #aletter #astory #apoem #savinggrace

read more
The feeling of nothingness...

//caption// I've been fantasizing about the end
for sometime now.
The sweet bliss of nothingness, 
ebbing the pain of the present.

I've been waiting for an escape,
one that's not so transient,
anything is better than this,

Ashwini Baragali

A
                         Romantic
                      Love    Should
                 Please      Pleasure
                To The        Two loving 
               Hearts           And mixes
          Them to keep romance spark
          Forever flying high to the sky.
        Love speaks              About the
       Heartfelt                      Desires
    And passion.                  We should
    loved And                        cared as
    Always                              as the sane
   We do for                          our loved one                                                                                                                                                         #yqbaba 
#aletter 
#words 
#wordsofwisdom 
#krantadarshi

Sana ummeed

#letter #Nojoto #ummeed Hey you random girl of 17...you say that you are weird well i agree you are weird.... Not because you always mess up with stuffs... Not because you may spend the whole night dreaming about the philosophies of the world.... Not because you act more childish than acting like a grown up.... Not because you still feel immense pleasure eating a bowl full of ice cream with a dot full of it on your nose..... But you are weird because you have pity for others.... You always forg #aletter

read more
#letter #nojoto #ummeed

Hey you random girl of 17...you say that you are weird well i agree you are weird.... Not because you always mess up with stuffs... Not because you may spend the whole night dreaming about the philosophies of the world.... Not because you act more childish than acting like a grown up.... Not because you still feel immense pleasure eating a bowl full of ice cream with a dot full of it on your nose..... But you are weird because you have pity for others.... You always forg

Sana ummeed

Akhiri khatt  Aj phr se apne gamon ka jashn manane baithe Hai hm......  Phr se aj ek chot si Lagi hai dil pe usi ka matam manane baithe Hai hm.......  #Poetry #letter #ummeed #ummeed  #aletter

read more
Akhiri khatt 

Aj phr se apne gamon ka jashn manane baithe Hai hm...... 

Phr se aj ek chot si Lagi hai dil pe usi ka matam manane baithe Hai hm....... 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification