Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Went Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Went Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the... went to the police, he went back to his ex, he went to paris lyrics, he went to jared lyrics, he went to paris,

• 45 Followers
  • 102 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Poet Maddy

वो कह कर गए थे कि अब, न आएंगे लौटकर हम दोबारा.......... #Went#say#comeback#damn#Memories#hurt#Night.........

read more
वो कह कर गए थे कि अब,
न आएंगे लौटकर हम दोबारा..........
मगर उनकी यादें कमबख़्त,
हमें सताने हर रात आ जाती हैं........

©Poet Maddy वो कह कर गए थे कि अब,
न आएंगे लौटकर हम दोबारा..........
#Went#Say#ComeBack#Damn#Memories#Hurt#Night.........

R.S.Meghwal

वो  ज़रा सी बात पर ,
बरसों के याराने गए !
लेकिन इतना तो हुआ
कुछ लोग पहचाने गए

©R.S.Meghwal #R.S.EGHWAL
#alone #went #rainy #season #But #some #people #were #recognized

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Mayaank Modi

It's not you ..
It's the places, we went 2gether .. #yqbaba #yqenglish #you #places #went #together

Mayaank Modi

Millions of promises
And tons of love
There she came
And, there she went #yqbaba #yqenglish #millions #promises #tons #love #went

Manish chandra Bharti

हर दर्द को हमने भी सीने में संजोकर रखा है ,घाव जब भी भरने चाहे मेरे, हमने उसे खरोच कर रखा है और हां इंतजार करना मेरे आने का जानी , क्योंकि जिन्दगी की अगली मोड़ पर बेसक तुम्हारी मुलाकात हमसे ही होगी।।

©Manish chandra Bharti #no #politeness #go #Went #gone #dead 

#QandA

subhdeep1987

Sure. ASHELY: …………….. I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Sure.

ASHELY:

……………..

I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story-

Rukhainat

#Live and let's live

read more
Dear secondary school mates 🤚, some of us didn't further our education after secondary school, some of us went further to the University, poly, college of education 🏘️, some of us got married 👰 , some of us are not married yet, some of us are still struggling with life, some of us are already settled, some of us still find it difficult to even eat twice a day,some of us travelled ✈️out of the country, some of us went back to the Village, some of us have seen real hell and still facing hell, some of us the last time we sat in a class room was the day we wrote our last exam in secondary school.Life is not cool for everyone, that you're settled and well to do doesn't mean others are on the same page with you. Whenever you call or run into
your class mates, let the conversation be simple,That we're still alive should be a thing to
celebrate. Stop making people feel less cos you're married, working, engaged or done with school. Live and lets live...💁👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩 #Live and let's live

subhdeep1987

ME AND ALEX: Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing. In the elevator- "Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here" "Okay... yeah..." #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 ME AND ALEX:

Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing.

In the elevator-

"Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here"
"Okay... yeah..."

subhdeep1987

ME AND ALEX: Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing. In the elevator- "Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here" "Okay... yeah..." #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Can you write a story?

This question was to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below ME AND ALEX:

Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing.

In the elevator-

"Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here"
"Okay... yeah..."
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification