Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best were Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best were Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me, in love when you were made, he were able to,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

वो  ज़रा सी बात पर ,
बरसों के याराने गए !
लेकिन इतना तो हुआ
कुछ लोग पहचाने गए

©R.S.Meghwal #R.S.EGHWAL
#alone #went #rainy #season #But #some #people #were #recognized

Mathan kumar G

When you have nothing, you look upon others;
When you have everything, you look down on others;
Of course, there were,are and definitely will be exceptions. #exception #were #are #willbe

Sara Khan

#you #were #he #is

read more
The difference between the love u did and he does...
Is like... i Survived with you💔 and m Living with him❤
Though you had all riches... he has time for me...
Though u always told u loved me... he always express he loves me...
If i have to measure the differnce between u did n he does... sky would be considered just a 1 metre away... ❤
You were my life sometime back... I am his soul❤ until death aparts us❣ #you #were #he #is

Sunsets were beautiful
and so are musings of life.

Period🖤
#sunsets #were #beautiful #musingsoflife #talesofheart #beauty #notsopinkworld #kratisha

Subham Krishna

Islam and islamic people and none of the real  teachings pf islam is,are ,was, were,was ever and was and were ,were  and will never be bad, neither allah nkr paigambar Mohammed nor anyone else was ever bad( no religion and their beliefs and teachings are ever bad)....

Allah , paigambar Mohammad alhamdulillah amd other intial followers of  islam was never bad but what was bad is the message spread by the bad followers of allah which make and spreads message what Allah had never said, follow message of real allah and then you will get to know that allah never make statements of any type or anything that is and was ever bad , it was the islamic people and the first most initial followers who have taken the message otherwise what allah have never conveyed nor have ever gived , else no god or it's messenger ever wanted anyone to take it as bad nor ever they spreaded any message that was ever bad , it was the people of allah who have taken the message else wise and make it something else and make it else and make it else not good but something that looks amn looks as bad , otherwise alhamdulillah never said to follow anything bad nor it tells to follow anything bad it was the humans that make it bad by taking the message elsewise which were never that, that the people have taken all as all that which was never to convey message as such that, that the people have taken as such that, but believe me the message, intention,appreciation and devotion of allah was never was as bad as such as taken by some people like that but believe me all religious people islamic, christianism, hinduism and all other major religions people that never accepts that fact focusing on Hinduism amd other religious people mainly who hate all followers of allah and all dieties as such as that that allah and  good followers of allah and there message and intention was is and will  never be bad, it's only the people all the time in all centuries that were only bad , that are bad in every religion i will tell that fact as clear as that.🙂🙃😊❤️❤️

©Subham Krishna #allah #Paigamber #Mohammad #were #never #bad 

#eidmubarak

moonchild

We were in love ,
but the ended up being strangers ...

©moonchild #love #were #past #ended #Stranger #lost #onlyone 

#LostInNature

Subham Krishna

World Book Day  If the world were a book,
then I will be the letters embedded in it, to form a word which is a very little tiny part of that book resembling me in that world and a letter I'm in it which can form many words resembling what I can do and have potential to do in the book of my life,
as I have many characters and roles to play in that book of Life and 
I'm deeply embedded in it no matter what I do I can only remain a part of it forming only words in that large book and sometimes sentences by mixing with more alphabets and words in that book still I will remain a part of that book no matter what I do but can never be the whole book.😊😊❤️❤️

©Subham Krishna #If #the #world #were #a #book.

(तरूण तरंग)तरूण.कोली.विष्ट

जो तुम मुझसे मिलने आना
तुम सुट में ही आना
मुझे प्यार तुम से है
तुम्हारे शृंगार से नही 
ये लाली बाली नथनी 
जरुरत नही बस तुम 
एक छोटी बिंदी लगा आना 
जो तुम मुझसे मिलने आना

©®तरूण 😍😍😍#suit #were #traditionally #tradition #indian #poetry #love #pyaar

A Wahab Kabir

''#we #were, & then #we #Weren't'' #story

read more
''We were, & then

we weren't''

6 words story😔

AwK ''#We #were, & then

#we #weren't''

Yogender Sharma

The world is filled more with the strangers who were in love than the strangers who are in love!!!..

#Strangers
            -yogender #strangers #love #are #were #world
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification