Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dearboys Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dearboys Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so flipchart, mother dear i love you so, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 45 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Seema Sharma

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Writing my #letter to boys about the kind of men they should be. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Try to be uncomfortable between them  who thinks they are the real ultimate mens breed. The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Writing my #letter to boys about the kind of men they should be. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Firstly learn how to treat with a girl or woman...🤨🤨 The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just learn how to respect each and every human being and not just women,
Also remember कि मर्द को भी दर्द होता है so don't be shy while expressing your grief,
It is ok if you cry sometimes,
Don't always feel the pressure of all responsibilities,
Don't try to be the shadow of your father, 
Just be YOU. 

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

Underestimating yourself will not be your cup of tea. Try to make your act a respectable one. #yqbaba The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the role you are playing, try to interpret that in your heart and mind. 
On this stage of life, be a person of honor. 
Unleash the best out of your excellence while standing with the other individuals. Underestimating yourself will not be your cup of tea. Try to make your act a respectable one. #yqbaba
The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Learn the art of respecting and honoring women
Treat women as they're someone's sisters. 
Thank God that you are not one of them
The pain they suffer every month aren't blisters. 

One day you too will be safe guarding a woman
As a brother, husband or a  doting father. 
What goes around certainly comes around one day
Good Karma would certainly help you go farther. The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom  
#soultrigger

Bizz_are_ Soul

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
suit yourself up
to shred your immatured self,
to be dependable enough 
for your woman... The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Sita Prasad

The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #Dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Everything seems similar, Remember your lessons once you grow up, as a child you too were timid, vulnerable and sweet, you will be appreciated for the same, even later. Nothing changes around #continued

read more
Everything seems similar,
Remember your lessons once you grow up,
as a child you too were timid, vulnerable and sweet,
you will be appreciated for the same,
even later.
Nothing changes around you,
as much as your perception,
do not fall for physical macho,
or beautiful maiden,
run behind those worthy,
who take care.

#continued in caption
Everything seems similar,
Remember your lessons once you grow up,
as a child you too were timid, vulnerable and sweet,
you will be appreciated for the same,
even later.
Nothing changes around

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Spoil me with loyalty. I can finance myself.They hate me because it's easier than beating me.The less you talk the more people think about your words The #lockerroomtalk all over social media reveals a disappointing reality. The objectification of women is as widespread as you can imagine. Write your #letters to boys about the kind of men they should become. #dearboys #boislockerroom #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhinivesh Kumar

मर्द हो तुम तुम्हारा इतना तो रोब रहे जो भी महिला पास से गुजरे वह बेखौफ रहे -copied, didn't remember from where. But, was in mind. #Dearboys #boyslockerroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Transform yourself from
Cowardice to Brave
Bad to Good
Inspired to Inspiration

ultimately
"Friend" to "BF" मर्द हो तुम तुम्हारा इतना तो रोब रहे
जो भी महिला पास से गुजरे वह बेखौफ रहे
-copied, didn't remember from where. But, was in mind. #dearboys #boyslockerroom   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

read more
Learn to be humane!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification