Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best list Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best list Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jagjit singh songs list, oggy and the cockroaches episode list, jagjit singh all songs list, list of stds and their symptoms 10, 90s romantic hindi songs list,

• 111 Followers
  • 416 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

doctor vishal Kumar

mute video

Preeti Kumari

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

neelu

#WoSadak #list is too long.. #erotica

read more
mute video

Sanan

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owterribleday #yqow #empoweringwomen #list #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Do make up
Go live
Listen songs on bed
Chat with whom ypu comforts ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owterribleday

#yqow #empoweringwomen #list  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Mayaank Modi

You have questions ?
Wait ,
Check yourself on her priority list .. #yqbaba #yqenglish #wait #questions #check #priority #list

Akthari Begum

Khwahishon ki faireest bohat lambi hoti hai Yahan ek puri hoti nahi Dusri tayyar khadi hoti hai 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 Urdu_Word_Collab_Challenge_ Collab करें मेरे साथ 👉 Urdu_Hindi Poetry आज का लफ्ज़ है "फ़ेहरिस्त" #YourQuoteAndMine #list #aamirshaikh #सूची #index

read more
💯🎯 Khwahishon ki faireest bohat lambi hoti hai
Yahan ek puri hoti nahi
Dusri tayyar khadi hoti hai
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Urdu_Word_Collab_Challenge_
Collab करें मेरे साथ 👉 Urdu_Hindi Poetry
आज का लफ्ज़ है "फ़ेहरिस्त"

Gaurav Dutta

#Collab and come up with 3 word definition of Life. #3wordlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #yqbaba #list #yqbaba #gauravdutta

read more
Susmita
Sayani
Subhoshree
 #Collab and come up with 3 word definition of Life. #3wordlife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#life #yqbaba #list #yqbaba #gauravdutta

Gaurav Dutta

#Collab and come up with 3 word definition of Life. #3wordlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #yqbaba #list #yqbaba #gauravdutta

read more
Susmita
Sayani
Subhoshree
 #Collab and come up with 3 word definition of Life. #3wordlife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#life #yqbaba #list #yqbaba #gauravdutta

Hemalatha G

//Two Extremes, One Fear// 1) An open café, two mugs of Brownie shake-- between the gap dances a conversation. I talk about things I haven't talked before. I slowly, fearlessly unveil the layers of my thoughts and emotions. I accept that I have questioned about my sexuality. I accept that I am unclear of who I am. As these kind of personal acceptations unfurl, discomfort and negligence roll into something indistinguishable. I am relieved. 2) I am scared. These cases and justifications that com #Realitycheck #yqbaba #list #cinemagraph #paidstory #hedgelecktic #twoextremes

read more
//Two Extremes, One Fear//

(Caption) //Two Extremes, One Fear//

1) An open café, two mugs of Brownie shake-- between the gap dances a conversation. I talk about things I haven't talked before. I slowly, fearlessly unveil the layers of my thoughts and emotions. I accept that I have questioned about my sexuality. I accept that I am unclear of who I am. As these kind of personal acceptations unfurl, discomfort and negligence roll into something indistinguishable. I am relieved.

2) I am scared. These cases and justifications that com
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification