Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Hesitation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Hesitation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hesitation meaning in hindi, hesitation meaning in english, hesitation meaning in marathi, hesitation in marathi, hesitation meaning in telugu,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Dargad

mute video

~meethi

There is a strange hesitation sometimes in myself with someone who probably never wants to hurt you. You also trust him completely. Still don't know why I feel uncomfortable in myself. Don't know why a strange fear enters the body just by touching it. Somewhere while worrying about the family, society and self, there is a strange feeling. Nothing should ever go wrong, this is the only expectation from myself. My intention is not to hurt you also because I know you are right in your place, I #Thoughts #belive #Hesitation #friedships

read more
There is a strange hesitation sometimes in myself with someone who probably never wants to hurt me.  You also trust him completely.  Still don't know why I feel uncomfortable in myself.  Don't know why a strange fear enters the body just by touching it. Somewhere while worrying about the family, society and for myself, there is a strange feeling I don't why? Nothing should ever go wrong, this is the only expectation from myself.  My intention is not to hurt you also because I know you are right in your place, I also believe that everything is right anyway everything should be right with you because you are a very good friend.And I believe you a lot😇❣️
#Hesitation&strangefear😶

©~meethi There is a strange hesitation sometimes in myself with someone who probably never wants to hurt you.  You also trust him completely.  Still don't know why I feel uncomfortable in myself.  Don't know why a strange fear enters the body just by touching it. Somewhere while worrying about the family, society and self, there is a strange feeling.  Nothing should ever go wrong, this is the only expectation from myself.  My intention is not to hurt you also because I know you are right in your place, I

jazbaat e hum

HESITATION is 
TERMITES of your life

Like as 

HESITATION of ENGLISH is
also TERMITES of your life

It's your RESPONSIBILITY
to NEVER Give a CHANCE 
to BORN it....................

©jazbaat e hum #English #Hesitation #qoutes #motivation #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #News #treanding #viral #Poet

MSJ Quotes

When you are there to do something, don't weigh on the ideas of not doing it.. #doit #hesitation #excuses #focus #aim #msj #msjquotes #inspiration

Mathan kumar G

For once, I hesitated;
At once I realized;
And thereafter, Never hesitated. #hesitation #realisation

Shivani Abbaraju

दिल्लगी असमंजस और हिचकिचाहटों की ज़ंजीर सी
बात करनी भी है, पर क्या कहें पता नहीं #yqbaba #yqdidi #hesitation #confusion

Jasmine Saini

#failed_to_express#Emotions#children#Hesitation #brokencrownofbars #rizwanaazmi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with rᎥZ_✿_aZოᎥ #Irony Collaborating with Robert Linggi

read more
I wonder how lonesome is the mother
who has lost her son on the battlefield. #failed_to_express#emotions#children#hesitation
#brokencrownofbars 
#rizwanaazmi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with rᎥZ_✿_aZოᎥ  #irony 
Collaborating with Robert Linggi

Varadhan P M

Delaying your reply is as dangerous as not replying.
Don't oscillate between Yes and No
  Silence lies in between!  #hesitation #dangerous

Tushar Paul

***never say no to a new one!*** #diary #story #Quote thoughts #thoughtofthemidnight #justawiardthought #Lifetime #Hesitation

read more
Never hesitate to start a story
if not in this one
it will reach its
destination in some other
lifetime! ***never say no to a new one!***

#diary #story #quote #thoughts #thoughtofthemidnight #justawiardthought #lifetime #hesitation

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

मुहब्बत में क्या रखा है 
मुरव्वत में क्या रखा है

दिल बहुत उदास है जो
जाने आदत में क्या रखा है

इक बोसा छुकर ले जाएगा
आगे ख़िलाफ़त में क्या रखा है

ज़रा ज़रा रंज आता जाएगा
सो शिकायत में क्या रखा है

बोलोगे नहीं ज़रा कुछ हमसे
सो इस इनायत में क्या रखा है। hesitant heart
#love #hesitation #passion4pearl #hindi #urdu