Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best findsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best findsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a friend like you is rare to find, to find someone you love you gotta be someone you love lyrics, me trying to find who asked, to follow the lord and find freedom lyrics, ਦੱਸੋ what is the formula to find mode,

• 1108 Followers
  • 1309 Stories

gopi kiran

#findsomeone

read more

Meena Singh Meen

#findsomeone #meenwrites life #experiences #nojitolovers ABRAR Satyajeet Roy Sk Manjur Anshu writer Balwinder Pal #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Mili Saha

#findsomeone #nojotohindi #nojotopoetry Poetry #sahamili poonam atrey RAVINANDAN Tiwari R K Mishra " सूर्य " Sethi Ji Bhardwaj Only Budana Bhavana kmishra poonam atrey Ambika Mallik Aditya kumar prasad कवि संतोष बड़कुर M A Rana #ज़िन्दगी

read more

mr_abhi7667

#findsomeone#alonenojoto💔🥀😔 #NOJOTO😘😘😘

read more
गम से खाली नही है जिस्म का कोना कोई 
हम रहे या न रहे हमपे मत रोना कोई!!
💔🥀😔

©mr_abhi7667 #findsomeone#alone#nojoto💔🥀😔

Flame Boi DIL SE.....

Shivam Singh

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #savinggrace #waitingattheend #findsomeone

read more
When death takes my hand,
I will never take you with me. 

Live and find someone that can replace me.
I will be waiting for your time to end.

But I'm not the one you will cherish until the end...  Picture credit - Pinterest
#savinggrace #waitingattheend #findsomeone

sk

The road is empty,
And i'm out to find someone,
The eyes do not see anyone here and there,
Still there is a voice, 
which I can hear from afar... #emptyroad #voice #noone #findsomeone #life #writingresolution #yqbaba

Insprational Qoute

#yqbaba #yqdidi qhindi #yqquotes #Who #whom #whom #findsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Blithe Spirit

read more
ये बेदर्द जमाना,
ना ठौर न ठिकाना,
भूलने के रोज ढूंढ़ता हैं नया नया बहाना,
क्या कहे भाई सा हाय!ये मतलबी जमाना। #yqbaba #yqdidi qhindi #yqquotes #who #whom #whom #findsomeone   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Blithe Spirit

Sumeit A

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification