tags

Best australian Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best australian Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 5 Followers
  • 93 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

12 Love

R.i.p. Heath Andrew Ledger
Its his death anniversary today... (4 April 1979 – 22 January 2008)
He was an Australian actor and director. After performing roles in several Australian television and film productions during the 1990s, Ledger left for the United States in 1998 to further develop his film career. His work comprised nineteen films, including 10 Things I Hate About You (1999), The Patriot (2000), A Knight's Tale (2001), Monster's Ball (2001), Lords of Dogtown (2005), Brokeback Mountain

9 Love

#australian tragedy

9 Love

What do you think about the documentary named Two Nations One Obsession on India Australia rivalry in Cricket?

Peter Dickson is good flim maker so no wonder it was done well.

Anyone reading this can watch these two part documentary movie on Sony and Ten Sports in India and in fox sports in Australia.

It is a very good movie.

7 Love

""

"Do you think India is going to be out of the World Cup very quickly? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Do you think India is going to be out of the World Cup very quickly?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Ha, ha, I saw other answers of this type of question recently :D

What happened suddenly? :D

I thought everyone was saying we are going to win this World Cup and suddenly we aren't even in the final and that's supposed to be an unbiased answer :D

We are so emotional :D

5 Love