Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best righteousness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best righteousness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about righteousness in action mode is, righteousness meaning in hindi, righteousness of god, righteousness meaning in english, righteousness meaning in marathi,

• 15 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

न्याय के संग्राम : जीवन गीत I न्याय के लिए उठे I StandUpForJustice लेखन और आवाज़ विक्रांत राजलीवाल "जीवन के गीत: न्याय का संग्राम" वीडियो सीरीज़, विक्रांत राजलीवाल फिल्म्स की नई पेशकश है। इस सीरीज़ में हम आपको वह उत्साह, संघर्ष, और समर्पण दिखाते हैं जो न्याय के लिए संघर्ष करते हुए लोगों के जीवन के गाथाओं के माध्यम से सिखाते हैं। इस सीरीज़ में हम वो संघर्ष और सहानुभूति की कहानियाँ साझा करते हैं जो न्याय के लिए लड़ रहे व्यक्तियों की मेहनत, उम्मीद, और सफलता को प्रकट करती हैं। हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल #कविता #righteousness #JusticeForAll #Fightagainstinjustice #SocialJustice #equalrights #equalityforall #justicesystem #EndInjustice #FairnessMatters

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

न्याय के संग्राम : जीवन गीत I न्याय के लिए उठे I StandUpForJustice लेखन और आवाज़ विक्रांत राजलीवाल "जीवन के गीत: न्याय का संग्राम" वीडियो सीरीज़, विक्रांत राजलीवाल फिल्म्स की नई पेशकश है। इस सीरीज़ में हम आपको वह उत्साह, संघर्ष, और समर्पण दिखाते हैं जो न्याय के लिए संघर्ष करते हुए लोगों के जीवन के गाथाओं के माध्यम से सिखाते हैं। इस सीरीज़ में हम वो संघर्ष और सहानुभूति की कहानियाँ साझा करते हैं जो न्याय के लिए लड़ रहे व्यक्तियों की मेहनत, उम्मीद, और सफलता को प्रकट करती हैं। हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल #कविता #righteousness #JusticeForAll #Fightagainstinjustice #SocialJustice #equalrights #equalityforall #justicesystem #EndInjustice #FairnessMatters

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

read more
mute video

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

MSJ Quotes

If You are Not able to recognize what for that 'Thank You' was,
You are on the path of Righteousness unknowingly..

Smile and Tread freely..! #thankyou #righteousness #msj #life #philosophy #msjquotes

Blue Butterfly

Never argue or strive for proving oneself right.
Instead appear and make a mild statement to point out the righteous in the right. #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticquotes #yqquotes #neverargue #right #strive #righteousness

Sita Prasad

We wait for the right time,
we wait for things to fall in place,
we wait for our thoughts to take shape,
to speak our mind,
does that ever happen?
This is the right time to speak right,
This is the apt time to do what is right,
This is it when we have to express our 
thoughts which will do what they
were struggling to inside,
Never wait for right time if you are righteous.
Just follow your heart,mind, thoughts, the words echoing inside.
 #righttime #righteousness #brave #yqbaba #yqquotes #clarity_of_thoughts

Sourajita D

#imagine #righteousness of a #lostwar #worldkissingday #firstkiss #FirstLove Official Disclaimer: This narrative was an imagination of the writer and has no relationship whatsoever with her life or anybody she knew. #yqbaba YourQuote Postman An anonymous letter.

read more
Imagine as if the whole world wanted us to kiss and though it didn't wanted to accept our love; in that chaos and confusion two lips touched till the tongue took over.

It was a dark evening. The clouds had covered the sky and the darkness above us has the same depth we were searching in each-other's eyes. The depth of a immortal love! The depth of a struggle that we wanted to drown into but didn't wanted to be measured. There was a huge outburst of air as you held me and brought me close; so close that I can feel you but not myself anymore.

Your nose touched mine and a sort of electricity passed through me. There was a slight charge up of the clouds out there. There was moisture in my eyes and tears in the eyes of clouds. Nature was in co-ordination though society will never acknowledge to be!

And then there was some suddeness in the love that you almost held me up slightly and your lips hit out on me. I was stunned yet not shocked. I resisted but the resistance brought all the pitch better. The cloud sparked and in the thunder, the biggest lightning stroke that night. Our kiss was as complete as our love. 

The tongues fought but we didn't for they are no winners in this war!

#imagine #righteousness of a #lostwar #worldkissingday #firstkiss #firstlove 

Official Disclaimer: This narrative was an imagination of the writer and has no relationship whatsoever with her life or anybody she knew.

#yqbaba YourQuote Postman 
An anonymous letter.

amaterasu

Fear is a profound feeling that became an indispensible tool to instill objectives of righteousness. Such a method shall fail eventually as righteousness should be learned by self, at some point atleast, but not be taught in what ever be the way it is, for it to stay forever.  #AmaterasuEnglish #yqbaba #fear #righteousness

Ankit

Seen and have been in madness of sadness so long that righteousness seems iffy! #iffy #righteousness #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification