Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Righttime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Righttime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about righttime medical care, righttime, is the right to a speedy trial, i love you right back at you, to touch the right chord,

• 85 Followers
  • 91 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nirmala Pant

#Righttime 13/4

read more
mute video

Madhu Mitha

mute video

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

mute video

uvsays

Choose wisely key results areas and Peoples also.💐 #uvsays Life #mindsetmatters #vedsatwa #Righttime #Rightpath #rightplace #hindiquotes #Motivational #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Expressive ladki

mute video

HeartCraft

कोई मुझसे बात क्या करेगा
मेरे साथ की फरियाद क्या करेगा
हो चुका हु मै गरीब लूट के
अब मुझे कोई याद क्या करेगा

©HeartCraft #Baagh #heartcraft #sadlife #sadlove #alone #lonely #Righttime #Apne #moneymatters #Garibi

Ananta Dasgupta

Destiny-
Somewhere in the teachings of God- "You're not late. You're at the right place at the right time." Today I have seen this happen. 
Trying to finish my exact 9 hours by 06:27 pm, while I walk out of my office, it was 06:45 pm. I put on my earphones and went straight ahead, when I saw one of my old friend who was passing by. I called her, she smiled with all her joy and hugged me. It was soothing and calm. We talked for a while, I complimented her for her beautiful appearance, hugged again and after the promise to meet again soon, we departed. 
In this meeting, I lost an AC bus, which was not so crowded. Cursing my luck, I chose to step on to the bus which was completely crowded. Thanks to lesser number of bus and shuttles due to Janmashtami. Even in that heavily crowded bus, the conductor said in bengali- "Are dhuke porun, ato jayega ache, modhe apnar biye hoe jabe." Putting the headphones on and drenching myself completely in sweat, I stand in a corner and waited for my stop. After 45 minutes, the bus stopped for a while. There were lines of vehicles waiting to move an inch. Finally, when the rush subside, and the bus crossed, I saw that AC bus, rammed from the right side, hitting one of the metro corridor barricade. 
The accident wasn't major and I wish everyone should be safe but I realized that I met my friend exactly at that time when I was late and I missed the bus because I was engaged in a conversation with my friend. I was not late. I was at the right place at the right time. Happy Janmashtami friends.

©Ananta Dasgupta #destiny #ShortStory #rightplace #Righttime #anantadasgupta

moonchild

mute video

Arshi Dokadia

Momma Wisdom We were actually talking about which subject to choose for a major. 😂 love #Commit #Righttime #yqbaba

read more
"When will I know 
it is the right time 
to commit?" I questioned.

"When you stop looking
 at commitment as 
synonymous to imprisonment 
and love as bondage.
When committing becomes your
improvement and love 
becomes your refuge."
Mom replied. 

Momma Wisdom

We were actually talking about which subject to choose for a major. 😂

#love #commit #righttime #yqbaba

Sunil Zarikar

Good morning. A lot of decisions are best taken at the right time. What will you do when the #Righttime comes. #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything good happens. 
Actually, every time is right time, 
We just have to perform and say it's best time of mine. Good morning. A lot of decisions are best taken at the right time. What will you do when the #righttime comes. #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification