Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emotionismbyasmita Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emotionismbyasmita Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is the strongest emotion quotes, love is a strong emotion quotes, love is the strongest emotion, love is a strong emotion, emotion feelings love,

• 1 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Author Asmita Mohanty

इस नज़्म के जरिए तुम्हें एक बात कहते हैं, लो हम तुम्हें बेईमान कहते हैं, यूं तो कोई जान ले ना सका हमारी, और जो लेकर गया, हम उसी को जान कहते हैं हमारी.. तुम में तुम रहते तो अच्छा होता, हम में हम रहते तो अच्छा होता, ना जाने क्यों जान लिया तुम्हें इतना, #Star #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty #endlessmoonlightbyasmitamohanty

read more
इस नज़्म के  जरिए तुम्हें एक बात  कहते हैं, 
लो  हम तुम्हें बेईमान कहते हैं, 
यूं तो कोई जान ले ना सका   हमारी, 
 और जो लेकर गया, 
हम उसी को जान कहते हैं हमारी.. 
तुम में तुम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
हम में हम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
ना जाने क्यों जान लिया तुम्हें इतना, 
तुम अजनबी होते तो ही अच्छा होता...

©authorasmitamohanty इस नज़्म के  जरिए तुम्हें एक बात  कहते हैं, 
लो  हम तुम्हें बेईमान कहते हैं, 
यूं तो कोई जान ले ना सका   हमारी, 
 और जो लेकर गया, 
हम उसी को जान कहते हैं हमारी.. 
तुम में तुम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
हम में हम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
ना जाने क्यों जान लिया तुम्हें इतना,

Author Asmita Mohanty

🌸🌸 Happy you 🌸🌸 . Have you ever thought? What if, the pain, a person is feeling is inked on his or her skin the very moment he feels it? Would then, human around you would be concerned about you, how you felt or give you promising words or would put efforts to listen to you? Imagine, every reason what is giving you those aches would be inked on your skin, and faded eventually, as you felt better. Think, how many tattoo you would have on your skin permanently that never faded with time? I, gene #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #writerasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
©asmitamohanty 🌸🌸 Happy you 🌸🌸
. Have you ever thought?  What if, the pain, a person is feeling is inked on his or her skin the very moment he feels it? Would then, human around you would be concerned about you, how you felt or give you promising words or would put efforts to listen to you?
Imagine, every reason what is giving you those aches would be inked on your skin, and faded eventually, as you felt better.
Think, how many tattoo you would have on your skin permanently that never faded with time? 
I, gene

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

//The Wait // 🌸🌸🌸🍷🍷🍷 //The Wait // Waiting for sky to turn blue, For shower of glittering happiness In my life, The wait now seems never ending, The wait to be your first priority, The wait to be only yours. Waiting for the sunlight after this storm, #poetess #nojotophoto #positivequotes #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohant

read more
 //The Wait // 🌸🌸🌸🍷🍷🍷
//The Wait // Waiting for sky to turn blue, 
For shower of glittering happiness 
In my life, 
The wait now seems never ending, 
The wait to be your first priority, 
The wait to be only yours. 
Waiting for the sunlight after this storm,

Author Asmita Mohanty

you spent most the year miserable, you shouldn't be down on yourself about it. You shouldn't feel like a failure. You succeeded when it comes to the most important thing. You survived. Maybe you're shaking your head. Maybe you're rolling your eyes. Maybe you feel like that's a bullshit accomplishment. After all, you've probably heard that saying about how you don't want to exist, you want to really live. While that's true in a way, sometimes it's okay if simply existing is your goal. Sometimes #nojotophoto #asmitaamohantyy #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
 you spent most the year  miserable, you shouldn't be down on yourself about it. You shouldn't feel like a failure. You succeeded when it comes to the most important thing. You survived.

Maybe you're shaking your head. Maybe you're rolling your eyes. Maybe you feel like that's a bullshit accomplishment. After all, you've probably heard that saying about how you don't want to exist, you want to really live. While that's true in a way, sometimes it's okay if simply existing is your goal. Sometimes

Author Asmita Mohanty

//The tapestry of memories// The tapestry of memories, Awaits for the touch, Touch of smiles, tears, struggle & pain, it holds stories, Stories of love, conspiracy, deception, Highs & lows, These memories are so strong flavored, #nojotophoto #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita

read more
 //The tapestry of memories//
The tapestry of memories, 
Awaits   for the touch, 
Touch of smiles, tears,  
struggle & pain, it holds stories, 
Stories of love,  conspiracy,  
deception, Highs & lows,  
These memories are so strong flavored,

Author Asmita Mohanty

#asmitaamohantyy  #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #mirakeewords #mirakeeworld #poetryofasmitamohanty #positivequotes #googleasmitamohanty #googleasmita #asmita #bloggerasmita #wordpress #writersinn #writersofinstagram #poetess #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita #likesforlikes  #followforfollowback  #instagram  #instagramers

Author Asmita Mohanty

>>swipe>> . Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love,l. But I do know that I love the way the sun diffuses rays of yellow, orange, pink across the skyline as it sinks. I am in love with the calm of a cool seaside breeze, I love quiet moments where I find a sense of peace. I highly love the poetry found in autumnal trees, I love the vivid splendor in their crimson, golden leaves.I love the way the rain pitter patters . Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love, after all. But I do k #Instagram #writersofinstagram #poem #poetess #nojotophoto #positivequotes #wordpress #likesforlikes #Mirakeeworld #instagramers #followforfollowback #Asmita #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #mirakeewords #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #writersinn #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita

read more
 >>swipe>>
Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love,l. But I do know that I love the way the sun diffuses rays of yellow, orange, pink across the skyline as it sinks. I am in love with  the calm of a cool seaside breeze, 
I love quiet moments where I find a sense of peace.
 I highly love the poetry found in autumnal trees, I love the vivid splendor in their crimson, golden leaves.I love the way the rain pitter patters .
 Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love, after all. But I do k

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification