Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quranquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quranquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in quran about love, quran kya hai, istikhara ki dua in quran, rizq ki dua in quran, hajat ki dua in quran,

• 17 Followers
  • 73 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ARTI DEVI(Modern Mira Bai)

mute video

Tariq Reshi

The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.” – Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)

4. “The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.” – Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)

5. “The greatest Jihad (struggle) is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself” – ” – Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)

6. “Forgive others, so that Allah may forgive you.” – Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)

7. “The best of you are those who are best to their wives.” – Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)

8. “Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but He looks at your hearts and deeds.” – Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)

9. “Indeed, Allah is with

©Tariq Reshi #quranquotes #hadithoftheday

Arshad Ali

mute video

Umer Khan

mute video

Bezuban Sana

mute video

Mohamed Rithuvan

mute video

Mohamed Rithuvan

mute video

Mohamed Rithuvan

الرَّحْمَنُ
Ar-Rahman
The Beneficent
அளவற்ற அருளாளன்
الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙ‏
(அவன்) அளவற்ற அருளாளன் நிகரற்ற அன்புடையோன்.
(அல்குர்ஆன் : 1:3)

©Mohamed Rithuvan #QuranTranslation #quran #allah #allah100k #quranquotes #translation #arabic #tamil #urdu #Surah

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam 
Week 17
Do's 

Visiting a sick person

Narrated 'Ali RadiALLAHUAnhu 
If a man visits a patient in the evening, seventy thousand angels come along with him seeking forgiveness from Allah for him till the morning, and he will have a garden in the Paradise. 
Sunan Abi Dawud, 3098 #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#tas_scribbles 
#quranquotes

Hira Vajahat

*Do's and Don'ts of Islam*

*Week 5* 

*Do's* 

*Be kind with your neighbors* 

‏‏‏
Narrates Ibn `Umar RadiALLAHUAnhu:
Allah' Apostle peace be upon him said, "Gabriel(AS) kept on recommending me about treating the neighbors in a kind and polite manner, so much so that I thought that he would order (me) to make them (my) heirs."
Sahih al-Bukhari 6015 #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicguidance 
#tas_scribbles 
#do's 
#hadithoftheday 
#quranquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification