Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hale and pace, pace quotes, s.17 pace, pace meaning in hindi, juan pablo di pace,

• 22 Followers
  • 170 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Avi Natani

I am not king 
I am not ace
I am living in my pace #inspirational #reality #living #king #ace #pace #mylife #iam

Avi Natani

I am not king 
I am not ace
I am living in my pace #inspirational #reality #living #king #ace #pace #mylife #iam

Ashok Mangal

To keep the Pace with technology, 
we should encourage transfer of
technological knowledge 
in every possible way. #AaveshVaani #technology #pace #ytdidi #ythoughts #ytbaba #ytbabacollab #ytdada

Mayuri Gaikwad

When the Lie feels like Truth 
And Truth feels like Lie, 
it's the indication of 
change of Personality 
which changes with 
pace of Time.  #truth #lie #change #personality #pace #time #yqbaba #yqdidi

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

#Create #Space that makes you #Credible with #Pace

read more
Create your own Space ,
that makes you
Credible to do anything with Pace . #create #space 
that makes you
#credible with #pace

अज्ञानी

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I need some space in 1 line. #needsomespacephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Pace #Retain

read more
To retain back my pace. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I need some space in 1 line. #needsomespacephrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#pace #retain

Amit Jotwani

A frenetic pace,                                                     an urban crawl,                                                    birthplace of dreams accelerated;                   and orgasms orchestrated.  #frenetic #pace #crawl #dreams #orgasm #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Grishma Doshi

🖤📓📓🖤 You chase, chase and reach the destination or goal. That's amazing. But at times you keep trying, trying and just fall after a few steps. And you get angry, you cry, you lose hope. Yet after a few days or few hours hope builds up again. You start trying different ways based on the learnings. And you may succeed. Though at times you don't and you feel stuck. Like trying to swim in shallow water, or walking on the same road back and forth every day but not reaching anywhere. So one fine day y #Choices #Journey #Destination #Pace #Chase #Pause #grishmadiary

read more
You chase, chase and reach the destination or goal. That's amazing. But at times you keep trying, trying and just fall after a few steps. And you get angry, you cry, you lose hope. Yet after a few days or few hours hope builds up again. You start trying different ways based on the learnings. And you may succeed. Though at times you don't and you feel stuck. Like trying to swim in shallow water, or walking on the same road back and forth every day but not reaching anywhere. So one fine day you suddenly stop. You say
(Continuing in the caption) 🖤📓📓🖤
You chase, chase and reach the destination or goal. That's amazing. But at times you keep trying, trying and just fall after a few steps. And you get angry, you cry, you lose hope. Yet after a few days or few hours hope builds up again. You start trying different ways based on the learnings. And you may succeed. Though at times you don't and you feel stuck. Like trying to swim in shallow water, or walking on the same road back and forth every day but not reaching anywhere. So one fine day y

Grishma Doshi

Most of the time we think we need to match the pace of the world. And we keep pacing with that thought. But I hope you get tired of it and choose to decide your pace. It will be difficult to slow down but anyway you will do it at one point (Believe me). Because not doing it won't be a choice you want to give to yourself. And magically you will find the world going at your pace. But in case you don't, it will still be ok because that won't be bothering anymore to your peace. 🧡📙📙🧡
#pace #hustlebustle #slowdown #pause #peace #enjoylifeinyourway #feelinghuman #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

ગતિ બદલાય
ને ગતિ સમજાય,
બાકી એકધારાપણુ
સ્થિરતાનો પર્યાય થતું જાય. 💭💭
#change #pace #time #stagnant #life #progress #gujaratiquotes #grishmaquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification