Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best supply Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best supply Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about supply vessel for sale 10, food and supply haryana, supply meaning in hindi, food supply channel in india, blood supply of pituitary gland 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

उपांशु शुक्ला

Tangsram Sangma

Mathan kumar G

You are the supply and yet you are demanding. #you #supply #demand #happiness #yqbaba

अंजान

Khud_Se_Khamoshi

@practicals @knowledge @addition of electronics

read more
One day my teacher asked me: 

Teacher: Ankit every student in my class gets high aggregates except you, why? 

Me: Sir, when you teach the class how to design a power supply on the blackboard, the next day I have successfully designed the power supply on PCB board. The whole class can explain you the design of power supply in words, but I can't because "I believe in practical". @practicals @knowledge @addition of electronics

First Last

#Scar #nojotoenglish #HEARTYSOUL #Heartbeat 🧲✨💓 I am curious to grow against more inclined furious, always remember imagining worry is about anything else means resembling with an introduction that you are going to remove your power plug for reduction of the battery. Don't mind if you are eager to unplug your power supply cord to feel unpleasant experience! 💓 🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥 #alwaysremember #positive #Engineering #battery #energy #supply #encompasspoem 📴✨🌬️🧭🧲🕉️

read more
Scar #Scar #nojotoenglish #heartysoul #heartbeat 🧲✨💓
I am curious to grow against more inclined furious, always remember imagining worry is about anything else means resembling with an introduction that you are going to remove your power plug for reduction of the battery. Don't mind if you are eager to unplug your power supply cord to feel unpleasant experience! 💓
🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥
#alwaysremember #positive #engineering #battery #energy #supply #encompasspoem 📴✨🌬️🧭🧲🕉️

Gyanopedia

#food #subsitute #intended #supply #daily #nutritional #solvent #soylent #gyanopedia #info #didyouknow #knowledge #centre #done #update #post #monday #morning #like4like #likeforfollow #tag #kids #milk #comment #share #gyan #doyouknow #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification