Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best demand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best demand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exceptions to the law of demand, is the duff on demand, the duff on demand, deficient demand leads to, meaning and definition of demand 20,

• 79 Followers
  • 188 Stories

Lokendra Singh Dhebana

K K

Shabdho Ki Mala

You Fight or Compromise #Passion #demand #Depends #Fight #compromise #Gif #Thoughts

read more

DhEeR

Yuvraj Singh

Brijesha Vishwas

Swapnil Moon

Quote on demand. So, the thing my demanding friend always say that my opinions are genuine. Basically, an opinion needs to be genuine. Yeah! That's right. When somebody needs your opinion you always need to tell the truth. Afterwards the person might be smiling/laughing/crying doesn't matter, better than pseudo comfort. #yqbaba #yqquotes #demand #genuine #Opinion #Truth #writer #writersofinstagram

read more
If you need an opinion
then it must be genuine one. Quote on demand.
So, the thing my demanding friend always say that my opinions are genuine. Basically, an opinion needs to be genuine.
Yeah! That's right.
When somebody needs your opinion you always need to tell the truth.
Afterwards the person might be smiling/laughing/crying doesn't matter, better than pseudo comfort.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #demand #genuine #opinion #truth #writer #writersofinstagram

Swapnil Moon

I wish If I Had A Girlfriend 
She Must Be....
'A Strawberry'
Perfect Triangular Body,
Reddish Lent Skin,
Exquisite Aroma Of Her Perfume,
And Importantly Delicate In Nature. Tried.....🤣
#yqbaba #yqquotes #shapequote #highhopes #sweet #demand #strawberry

MSJ Quotes

The one who Disrespects you knows deep within that this is the only way they can get Respect. 
They can't Earn so they Demand..! #respect #disrespect #demand #earn #msj #sick #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

The Demand of Respect from Others is often directly proportional to the 
Decline in Respect for the Self..! #respect #selfrespect #demand #msjquotes #msj #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification