Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when,

• 41 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Springblossoms

Sorry...not getting time to read😅😅 will surely read your posts whenever possible... Keep smiling 😃❤️ #wheniwrite #Collab #Lit #Universe #Inme #oneliner life #Motivation

read more
When I write,
I lit the energy of
Universe
Inside me. Sorry...not getting time to read😅😅 will surely read your posts whenever possible... Keep smiling 😃❤️

#wheniwrite #collab #lit #universe #inme #oneliner #life #motivation

Ewa Regmi

What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I make sure 
I use pleasant words,
because each word
 has the power...

Positive power and Negative power!  What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Richa Vedpathak

What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sixthquote

read more
I write to express myself, to express my feelings and to say what I can't tell. What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sixthquote

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I forget to think the consequences of 
my writing....  What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
I think me of the situation
I live in it, but never live in real What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Anmol Singh

What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writer #Passion #CollabChallenge #challengeaccepted

read more

I use my experience as guide, 
This ensures my words would
surely glide.
Feelings first facts follow,
Making sure it's
 easy swallow.
I play with words and
 try out rhymes,
They sound good
just them chimes  What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writer #passion #collabchallenge #challengeaccepted

Anmol Singh

What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writer #Passion #CollabChallenge #challengeaccepted

read more

I use my experience as guide, 
This ensures my words would
surely glide.
Feelings first facts follow,
Making sure it's
 easy swallow.
I play with words and
 try out rhymes,
They sound good
just them chimes  What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writer #passion #collabchallenge #challengeaccepted

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you are always in my mind. 
The moments I spent with you, 
The memories that you 
created in me. 
My pen would have never 
bleed feelings, 
If my eyes would have never rained... What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
I keep looking to your photos  What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

jikratera_ahsaasmera

read more

When I write I write about you ,

When I talk I talk about you .

When I sleep I dreamt about you ,

There is nothing happened good 

In life when there is not you..... What happens when you write? Write about your process of writing. #wheniwrite #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification