Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oneofthosenights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oneofthosenights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about put one foot in front of the other and lead with love, poems about growing old with the one you love, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
deathly shadows eclipse my visage as the shrill sounds of the passing ambulance rents the air in the dead of night 
A night when the dim light of the moon is a thankful reminder of a thin thread of visible hope
I am aware there is no escaping the darkness
I hug it and become one with it
The painful sounds of the dying also come and claim it
Will the night die and let us see daylight someday?
The moon is silent
Tonight, even the silence is deathly

What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A new idea
Is not allowing 
Me to sleep. 
It has shown me
A new dimension 
Which was not planted
In my mind earlier. 
Earlier I was trained to dream,
But now this idea tells me to dream... What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada #yqbhaijan

read more
the moon shines completely and brightly in the dark sky giving company to those tiny stqrs that shine like little lamps in the sky. What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada #yqbhaijan

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
when there's pin drop silence outside
but chaos rules inside. What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ Sometimes when moon disappears it all seems as if we are left alone in this treacherous world full of dismal words. They all let you down tolo sip into a cover where no one reaches you to look after your achievements. You try to be yourself at times but surrounding seems to pass defensive glances as if they are the true carers but they deceive all of us like the mirage in desert. We all try to run #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqlove #feedback

read more
Hopes flicker from the 
Air of disbelief but 
Hands of dream cups it. What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine
_
Sometimes when moon disappears it all seems as if we are left alone in this treacherous world full of dismal words. They all let you down tolo sip into a cover where no one reaches you to look after your achievements. You try to be yourself at times but  surrounding seems to pass defensive glances as if they are the true carers but they deceive all of us like the mirage in desert. We all try to run

Sourajita D

Broken Night #sourajita #lovewithouthim#Break #Night #yqbaba #Hell #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i miss being the person i am and busy
covering the mess i am breaking into! Broken Night 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim#break #night #yqbaba #hell #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepali Nath

read more
We don't understand what we should do,then we should take a decision only after meditating quitely.
Because the decision taken in ager is always wrong... What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
I was there , but actually I was not......
I was living in world where I can see lot of people but I can't......

I was thinking of someone,when someone was thinking of someone😭 What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Speaker asked her soul you know?
Was it better? 
To grab his soul. What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel alone.  What kind of night is it? #oneofthosenights #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification