Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homesweethome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homesweethome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, you begin to feel like home, quotes about home and love, go home and love your family quote, things to do alone at home,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

आज फैमिली के साथ ब्लागिंग _ My Family Masti Masala Time 😃 12/03/2024 "VIKRANT RAJLIWAL FILMS"_ "विक्रांत राजलीवाल फिल्म्स" के नवीनतम ब्लॉग पोस्ट पर आपका स्वागत है! यहाँ आपके साथ अपने परिवार और जीवन के खास पलों को साझा करते हुए अत्याधिक प्रसन्न हूं। हमारे ब्लॉग पोस्ट्स में परिवारिक संबंधों, खुशी-दुःख, मनोरंजन और साझेदारी के बारे में बातें होती हैं। हम संवाद के माध्यम से आपको जीवन के रोमांचक पलों को प्रस्तुत करते हैं, जिससे आप और अधिक जुड़ाव महसूस करें और हमारे के अन्य फ्रेंड्स दर्शकों के साथ #ज़िन्दगी #lovemyfamily #familyfirst #familytime #homesweethome #familybonding #familyfun #FamilyMoments #LifeWithFamily #MemoriesWithFamily #FamilyAdventures

read more
mute video

Anita Sharma

mute video

K Harsita

Home sweet home. Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot #yqbaba #homesweethome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a place which tells about who the family is but tells about what the family is.  Home sweet home. 
Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot #yqbaba #homesweethome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sk

There is Something special about the home;
Here as you put your feet in,
Its fragrance embraces you and 
Erases all the tiredness...
No matter how noisy outside,
Here you can get comfortable rest. #home #fragranceofhome #removetiredness #comfortable #homesweethome #writingresolution #yqbaba

The Incomplete Metaphor

#365days365quotes #NAPOWRIMO #Move #newhome #sadness #homesweethome #yqbaba Mohit Ranjan Miss. Incognito Kishore Premchandani Abhishek Biswas YourQuote Baba 7/30 172/365

read more
NEW HOME?!

'Tis true.
To a new house I'll move.
Everyone did approve,
Except for me who
Is completely new
And can't accept moving on...
Is my sweet home forever gone?

Badly, I'll miss you.
My love for you I can't prove,
Memories with you, I can't remove.
I was stuck to you
Like some sticky glue
And I can't accept moving on...

The walls coloured in orange hue,
Which no one could ever, not love;
The room where I played treasure trove
With brother (As beloved as you!)
Now, there remains an empty you
With toys and treasure: none...

I just can't stop remembering you.
But we've parted ways and made our move.
No more fun, no more treasure trove,
No more the walls of orange hue 
Where is my mansion? Where are you?
I realize, what's done is done.
But, is my sweet home forever gone?
 #365days365quotes #napowrimo #move #newhome #sadness #homesweethome #yqbaba

Mohit Ranjan Miss. Incognito Kishore Premchandani Abhishek Biswas YourQuote Baba 

7/30
172/365

Geet Misha

#yqhindi #yqbaba #dreamsforlife #homesweethome #breakdreams #aloneliferacer हजारों ख्वाहिशें तोड़के हम घर बनाते हैं और उसमे रहने वाले कहते है आख़िर तुमने किया ही क्या है।

read more
हजारों ख्वाहिशें तोड़के हम घर बनाते हैं
और उसमे रहने वाले कहते है
आख़िर तुमने किया ही क्या है। #yqhindi #yqbaba #dreamsforlife #homesweethome #breakdreams #aloneliferacer 
हजारों ख्वाहिशें तोड़के हम घर बनाते हैं
और उसमे रहने वाले कहते है
आख़िर तुमने किया ही क्या है।

Diwa

#Safe #Family #safestplace #homesweethome #yqbaba The youngest in the family, so, most loved one for everyone in family. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with shivek sahni 🙏🌸

read more
Home is where I can be me;
Where everyone knows--
The history that shaped me;
The future that drives me; and
The present that holds me.
Without ill motives from family--
I can, safely, be me. #safe #family #safestplace #homesweethome #yqbaba 
The youngest in the family, so, most loved one for everyone in family. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  shivek sahni
🙏🌸

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 #birdsdontflyback #nest #movingout #growingup life #homesweethome #musingtime #grishmamusing Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then believe that it has started learning or maybe it has started building a new nest. One which is not the same as they used to have. But one they have dreamed about building and yet still want the few things same. They know they can continue living in their nest as long as they want but moving into the new is a necessity too. A necessity that will teach them about life, about themselves and much more. A nest where they will put the love they have, a nest where all the emotions will be there and responsibilities will also be theirs. All these years they know how it feels to be protected but now they know what is actual scare and yet they will eventually know how much they are brave. Now they won't just know how it feels when you return to the nest but how it feels to wait when birds don't fly back into their nests. 🧡📙📙🧡
#birdsdontflyback #nest #movingout #growingup #life #homesweethome #musingtime #grishmamusing

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Namit Raturi

दिवारों का रंग सोचने मे भी इतना वक्त बिताते है,
जो किराए के घरों से छूट के,अपना घर बनाते है,

एक एक ईंट के एसे मालिक हो जाते है वो जब,
मर्जी से दिवार चुनते है,मर्जी की तस्वीर लगाते है ।। #home #homesweethome #hindi #shed #shelter #yqbaba #yqdidi #shayari

Sarika Tripathi

विपदा की लहरों में वो किले टूट कर बिखर रहे,
जिन्हें सजाते सालों से हम और घर अपने थे घर न रहे।
घरों को लौट चले वापस, जब महल हवा में खत्म हुए,
वो बड़े दिलों वाले छोटे सहर अब महलों से निखर रहे। ।
     #returnhome 
#migration #jobcrisis 
#workfromhome #remote #work 
#homesweethome
loader
Home
Explore