Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#knowyourself #shed #Learning image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
To know yourself, you have to shed  what your parents, society, your culture and everything else taught you to be.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #knowyourself #shed #Learning 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Swapnil Moon

Tree Shed Leaves,
Doesn't Meant Tree Is Old. #yqbaba #yqquotes #wordoftheday #shed #leaves #tree #young

Sakshi Vashist

You stay in my eyes 
But never long enough 
To become a tear drop

That I could shed easily

#tears #shed #latenightquotes #latenightthoughts #tearsofpain #heartbreak

Abid

Challenge 1: #shed some light on something that matters to you. Or you could share the pain of looking after animals that shed a lot of hair. Challenge 2: Have you ever gone on a road trip? How was it? If not, then maybe imagine it as a dream? Use #RoadTrip Challenge 3: Maybe threaten it or beg for mercy. Whatever you do, make sure next Monday you read it again. #ToMonday LISTEN UP! (Or read up technically) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The day she shed some tears
It reminded me about my fears 

Challenge 1: #Shed some light on something that matters to you. Or you could share the pain of looking after animals that shed a lot of hair.

Challenge 2: Have you ever gone on a road trip? How was it? If not, then maybe imagine it as a dream? Use #RoadTrip

Challenge 3: Maybe threaten it or beg for mercy. Whatever you do, make sure next Monday you read it again. #ToMonday

LISTEN UP! (Or read up technically)

sanjana

...and i wish to shed all those thoughts
which takes me away from myself .

#shed #yqbaba #yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Nothing seemed like before.
Honey dripping compliments
had stopped it's flow.
But he didn't shed any light
on what has transpired
to turn the tables 
in the wink of an eye.
Left her guessing!
 #shed #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersnetwork #mirakeewriters #mirakee #pods

Mayank Bhardwaj

Shed your past ,

Accept your Present

Admire your future 

Cause' the last thing  which matter is " You" 
        #shed #wierdlife #yqbabachallengeaccepted #lifequotes #lifegoeson

Rishi K

Time will come when the evil will rule the earth. It will deceive, it will destroy the itty-bitty of humanity left. It will Kill everyone in its wake. Blood will be shed and turn the land red. His darkness will force the light to reincarnate as a man. He and only he will possess the power to end the evil, to restore the balance and save the humanity. He will walk the earth again. The Savior - Part 1 Of my upcoming Series. #authorofyq #shed #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqtales #yqdidi #yqdada yqbh #yqbhaijan

read more
Time will come when the evil will rule the earth. It will deceive, it will destroy the itty-bitty of humanity left. It will Kill everyone in its wake. Blood will be shed and turn the land red. His darkness will force the light to reincarnate as a man. He and only he will possess the power to end the evil, to restore the balance and save the humanity. He will walk the earth again. 

The Savior - Part 1 Of my upcoming Series. 
 Time will come when the evil will rule the earth. It will deceive, it will destroy the itty-bitty of humanity left. It will Kill everyone in its wake. Blood will be shed and turn the land red. His darkness will force the light to reincarnate as a man. He and only he will possess the power to end the evil, to restore the balance and save the humanity. He will walk the earth again. 

The Savior - Part 1 Of my upcoming Series. 

#authorofyq #shed #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqtales #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbh

Ankit

#shed #yqbaba

read more
Shed no tears for my love, you my love.
Myself is the defaulter ! #Shed #yqbaba

Diwa

#yqbaba#shed#cancer#thepenfish#yourtaless#apmchallenge#Survivors #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Krishnanunni Kichu I hope you like this, twin 🖤

read more
"I gently took her hand, then--
Acknowledging the brave gesture
Of humility and acceptance.
For, the denouement was at hand;
Yet, she opted for a graceful bow--
Thanking her God for that chance
To utter her final goodbye." #yqbaba#shed#cancer#thepenfish#yourtaless#apmchallenge#survivors #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Krishnanunni Kichu
I hope you like this, twin 🖤
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification