Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best schooldiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best schooldiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ananna Mondal

The year was 2019. I was in class 11. It was the month of August. I do not exactly remember that actual date. Maybe I didn't instruct my brain back then to store this data at one corner of mind. Nevertheless, our periodic test 1 was ringing at our doors and had turned the knob by itself without even concerning about that we didn't accept its self invitation. The examination had already made itself comfortable at the corner since it was already going on process. Our brains were rather rusted sinc #SchoolMemories #Scandal #schooldiary #MeMoWriMo #itsmycapturememories #outofthebluescandalpart2 #wcinscribe

read more
Capture #7 : Out of the Blue Scandal
Part 1 The year was 2019. I was in class 11. It was the month of August. I do not exactly remember that actual date. Maybe I didn't instruct my brain back then to store this data at one corner of mind. Nevertheless, our periodic test 1 was ringing at our doors and had turned the knob by itself without even concerning about that we didn't accept its self invitation. The examination had already made itself comfortable at the corner since it was already going on process. Our brains were rather rusted sinc

jahnvii

#wjhtobta#nojotoquotes#nojotodiary#lovequotes#loveshayri#schooldiary#dastaan_e_dil#poetry#writer#nidhinarwal#aviwriter#kratikadixit#zindgigulzar

Shatakshi Pandey

school memories . . . . #School #farewell #schooldiary #Childhood #college

read more
वो वक्त बड़ा अजीब था 
कॉलेज करीब और अब स्कूल दूर सा था 
खुश थे सभी पर हर कोई रोया था 
वो आखरी दिन जो farewell का था।
©shatakshipandey28 school memories 
#school #farewell #schooldiary #childhood #college

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification