Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontchange Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontchange Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you but u dont care quotes, u dont love me but i love u quotes, u dont deserve my love quotes, why dont u love me quotes, u dont love me quotes images,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

deepali sethi mehndiratta

There are people who love you for who you are
And then there are people who love you for what they think you are or what they want you to be
How do they do that?
By trying to change you so that you fit into the mould that they have created for you
By trying to make you into a different version of your self so that it suits them
Never let them change you
Be with the people who love you just the way you are
Choose wisely! #choosewisely #bewhoyouare #dontchange #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Priyanka Rathod

Don't change yourself
Change the game #dontchange #changethegame #gamechanger #yourquotebaba #writer #yourquotedidi #yqquotes

Bhoomi Anand

Please #dontchange your #behaviour

read more
Don't do like that don't change your behavior towards myself I can't see this because everyone in my life has done the same thing with me but when you entered in my life i thought I am the luckiest person in the world but now you are also changing your behavior please don't do like that  Please #dontchange your #behaviour

arrey.oh.chachu

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see? Write with #3WorldChanges. #mydream #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor #dontchange

read more
Change The Way I Think
Change The Way I Feel
Change The Way I Heal

#DontChange Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see?

Write with #3WorldChanges. #mydream  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabor

Shalini Chaudhary13

don't ever change #dontchange#nojoto#mylove#quotes

Bbush

On Eid day you keep chanting, Allah o Akbar many times, why? Bcz You practiced and remember your lord and made Allah swt PRIORITY for 30days, so now! What?
Again show Allah that still Only ALLAH ajwazzal is yet and will be fore ever that first Priority of your life,  inside Ramadaan or Outside Ramadaan!
In sha Allah #bedetermined  #dontchange

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification