tags

Best Gamble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Gamble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gamble meaning in marathi, gambler meaning, gambler meaning in marathi.

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"जुआ खेलो आप और मुझे दांव पर लगाओ शर्त बस इतनी है फिर जीतना आपको ही है ©Nasamjh ladka"

जुआ खेलो आप और मुझे दांव पर लगाओ
शर्त बस इतनी है फिर जीतना आपको ही है

©Nasamjh ladka

#jua #Gamble #gamelover #pyaar @SHADAB KHAN @रवि Singh @Rajput ka Dharm Vijay ya Virgati Rajput ka Dharm Vijay ya Virgati @Ranjeet Shing @Bal Singh

9 Love

""

""Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay." #tarun_kumar_vimal"

"Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay."

#tarun_kumar_vimal

"#Change your #Life #today. Don't #Gamble on the #Future, #ACT now, without #Delay."
Good morning 🌹🌹
#tarun_kumar_vimal
#tarunkumarvimal

11 Love

""

"hazaaron ne dil haare hai teri soorat dekh kar kon kehta hai ki tasveerein jua nahi khelti"

hazaaron ne dil haare hai 
teri soorat dekh kar
kon kehta hai 
ki tasveerein jua nahi khelti

#hindishayari #Loveshayari #Love #digitalgobind #gkvibe #gakquotes #Lovequotes #truelove #Gamble #modern #ishq #boyshayari @Nëélåm Råñï

8 Love
2 Share

""

"2 Years of Nojoto GAMBLE Thought we could gamble together. Bet my time and took raises Just for you to call Yet you said "Fold." And I've realized This is what gamble is. —Sage"

2 Years of Nojoto GAMBLE

Thought we could gamble together.
Bet my time and took raises
Just for you to call
Yet you said "Fold."
And I've realized
This is what gamble is. 

—Sage

Gamble

4 Love
2 Share

""

"She was the guardian of her heart , so She decided not to present it infront of anyone. She caged her heart and they thought She was a Heartless."

She was the guardian of 
her heart , 
so She decided not to present it infront of anyone. 
She caged her heart 
and they thought
She was a Heartless.

#caged #Emotions #Gamble

4 Love