Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MissYouDad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MissYouDad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you and miss you pics, i miss you so much my love, i love you i miss you, love kiss miss you images, miss you love photos,

• 36 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Saru

Lines for my Superhero ❤️ #MissYouDad #FathersDay #FatherLove

read more

KhaultiSyahi

#FathersDay #myfather my dad my hero #LoveYouDad #khaultisyahi #bhuktbhogi #Life_experience #MissYouDad 😭RestInPeace 🙏 #Quote from the #Grave

read more
🥺My father's
advice to me and applies for everyone too! 
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1)Tomorrow is a new
day
2)Making mistakes is part of life
3)Saying no is okay
4)Not everyone has to like you
5)Beauty & strength come from within❤

©KhaultiSyahi #FathersDay #myfather my dad my hero #LoveYouDad #khaultisyahi #bhuktbhogi #Life_experience #MissYouDad 😭#RestInPeace 🙏 #Quote from the #Grave

Manish Dalwani

preeti chhilwal

Kulbhushan Arora

Happy Father's Day Friends वैसे तो पापा के लिए तो हर दिन है, और पूरी जिंदगी भी है, लेकिन father's day पर सब पापा के लिए कुछ न कुछ करना चाहते है, हम भी अपने पापा की याद में उनको एक बुक dedicate करना चाहते है दोस्तों आप लोग चाहो तो उस बुक में अपने पापा के लिए कविता कहानी किस्से कुछ भी लिख सकते है, एक पेज आपके फोटो और बायो के लिए और एक पेज आपके लेख के लिए और ये e book free होगी आपके लिए जो इस बुक में हमारे साथ लिखना चाहते है वो हमें dm करे #YourQuoteAndMine #pita #fatherdaughter #FatherLove #MissYouDad #ekahsash

read more
पिता पुत्री का प्रेम
पवित्र प्रवाह है,
पुत्री पिता का प्रेम,
पवित्र परवाह है😍🤗😍🤗😍 Happy Father's Day Friends

वैसे तो पापा के लिए तो हर दिन है, और पूरी जिंदगी भी है, लेकिन  father's day पर सब पापा के लिए कुछ न कुछ करना चाहते है, हम भी अपने पापा की याद में उनको एक बुक dedicate करना चाहते है

दोस्तों आप लोग चाहो तो उस बुक में अपने पापा के लिए कविता कहानी किस्से कुछ भी लिख सकते है, एक पेज आपके फोटो और बायो के लिए और एक  पेज आपके लेख के लिए
और ये e book free होगी आपके लिए

जो इस बुक में हमारे साथ लिखना चाहते है वो हमें dm करे

silent_killer_shivam_up51

Swapnil Moon

Memory which is no longer blurry. #yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughter #toddler #nostalgic #Memories #writer #MissYouDad

read more
Nostalgic...
It's a blurry memory.
I was about 5 years old and had a toddler (sibling) who used to sleep whole day and wake up in the evening. After sometime my father used to come home from office, maybe the sound of his scooter's engine would have alerted her senses about his arrival and she used to crawl to the door to open the door with her left hand and my father also used to wait for her to open the door. He used to know who would be behind the door to welcome him home and then he used to pick her up. Memory which is no longer blurry.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughter #toddler #nostalgic #memories #writer #missyoudad

Adarsh Tiwari

Batul Hafiji

Your absence from my life 
gives me the pain, 
that no one can ever heal. 
Your fond memories and love 
are my treasure, 
that no one can ever steal. 

Miss you so much Dad! 
 #missyoudad
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Batul Hafiji

Where would you go and why? You can post your quote with the picture you want to go back to. #musingtime #pictravel #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #MissYouDad

read more
I would be in my dad's arms again!  Where would you go and why? 
You can post your quote with the picture you want to go back to. 

#musingtime #pictravel #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#missyoudad
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification