Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darwin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darwin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about charles darwin quotes, charles darwin quotes on natural selection, darwin quotes natural selection, darwin quotes, charles darwin quotes on change,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
a6d5d0a85eefae38b211adbc51b6c68a

Osho Jain

It was hackneyed...
I mean it is... Still in 5th day😷
Today, I have undergone lesser hairfall.. Yippee 😊
I was studying as usual... 
I completed unit 4 of spectrum...
I am celebrating this beautiful time with my parents, grandmother... 
Though, grandma is becoming somehow used to this new schedule of Corona emergency... 
Ab aur kya bataye.... 
Ha, yad aya.... I talked to my bestie Purba from Kolkata while walking on terrace after dinner... 
And...
Yes, I have learnt one best thing,
Today's time completely reflects one thing ie survival of the fittest #darwin has come back... 
This is applicable in both money, health etc. 

5 days are enough to write your life's best short story, enough to learn a raga on any instrument, to learn pottery or finish a painting, to finish reading a book, to run 500 kilometers, enough to fall in love.

5 days are not enough to write a novel, to master an instrument, to shoot and edit a 2 hour feature film, to decide if you want to marry the one you have just fallen in love with, to get over a heartbreak, to recover from Covid-19.

What did you feel today? Let's talk about feelings inst

5 days are enough to write your life's best short story, enough to learn a raga on any instrument, to learn pottery or finish a painting, to finish reading a book, to run 500 kilometers, enough to fall in love. 5 days are not enough to write a novel, to master an instrument, to shoot and edit a 2 hour feature film, to decide if you want to marry the one you have just fallen in love with, to get over a heartbreak, to recover from Covid-19. What did you feel today? Let's talk about feelings inst #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #darwin #lockdowndiary #day5lockdown

0 Love

da3f62e288cce16b31474fa74d8255ef

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

Evolution is a necessary and a natural phenomenon. Everything evolve, everything changes. It's us who have to decide....either to evolve...or to stay.....

(P.S- NATURE SELECTS THE FITTEST.) Darwinism...survival of the fittest......
Thanks Shahid Ansarii for poking me to write.....😊
#survival #evolutionwithlove #nature #darwin #yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqtales #nightthoughts

Darwinism...survival of the fittest...... Thanks Shahid Ansarii for poking me to write.....😊 #survival #evolutionwithlove #Nature #darwin #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #nightthoughts

0 Love

de561b6bfcff6b3a1c3d36bc5b95bb23

Het Modi

"To chailye aaj hum chuhe banayege!"

#hue_of_humour #meme #darwin #wenneedevolution #wediddrugsfromalongtimeago #lol
9e4b68f3cabe4cebdb1e99abdfd52507

Devansh Desai

A lockdown, in my opinion, is like an updated Darwinian test; only those with the wits, the grit, and the nerves for it shall see the light at the end. #lockdown #test #darwin #wit #grit 

#getfeedback #definelockdown #yourquoteandmine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

I think I may have gone a tad extreme on this, but this is how I feel sometimes.

#lockdown #Test #darwin #wit #grit #getfeedback #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I think I may have gone a tad extreme on this, but this is how I feel sometimes.

0 Love

280027c23535361d9a0a8674b65a0483

अबोध_मन//फरीदा

प्रकृति स्वयं ही चुन लेगी...
वो जिसे रखना चाहेगी...
और जो आपको रहना है 
तो  करना होगा संघर्ष...
सिद्ध करनी होगी अपनी
‘उत्तरजीविता’ उसके समक्ष
प्रेम करना होगा प्रकृति से..
कि सृष्टि भी आपके संग
समृद्ध और स्वस्थ होकर
आगे बढ़ना चाहे... 
हाँ.. तब प्रकृति भी 
आपके प्रेम में होगी।

अबोध_मन//“फरीदा

©अवरुद्ध मन प्रकृति स्वयं ही चुन लेगी...
वो जिसे रखना चाहेगी...
और जो आपको रहना है 
तो  करना होगा संघर्ष...
सिद्ध करनी होगी अपनी
‘उत्तरजीविता’ उसके समक्ष
प्रेम करना होगा प्रकृति से..
कि सृष्टि भी आपके संग

प्रकृति स्वयं ही चुन लेगी... वो जिसे रखना चाहेगी... और जो आपको रहना है तो करना होगा संघर्ष... सिद्ध करनी होगी अपनी ‘उत्तरजीविता’ उसके समक्ष प्रेम करना होगा प्रकृति से.. कि सृष्टि भी आपके संग #NatureLove #विचार #darwin #अबोध_मन #अबोध_poetry

32 Love

0be4d2c88646f69328a0d3cca90af1c1

Vineet Raj Kapoor

Charles Darwin or Leader Boards. What's the difference? There's nothing sexy about leader boards. Leader boards are not ideal solutions, but like guns they are there. 
#darwin #leadership #leader #leaderboard #leaderboards #sexy #sex #gun #guns #hungergames #gamestudio  #game #games #gaming #gamer #player #gameplay #freetoplay #gamification #gamify #psychopathism #cynical #cynic #cynicism #philosophy #philosophical #psychology #evolution #theoryofevolution #theoryofeverything

Charles Darwin or Leader Boards. What's the difference? There's nothing sexy about leader boards. Leader boards are not ideal solutions, but like guns they are there. #darwin #Leadership #leader #leaderboard #leaderboards #sexy #Sex #gun #guns #hungergames #gamestudio #game #games #gaming #gamer #Player #gameplay #freetoplay #gamification #gamify #psychopathism #cynical #cynic #cynicism #philosophy #philosophical #psychology #Evolution #theoryofevolution #theoryofeverything #GamePlan

6 Love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification