Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TGIF Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TGIF Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tgif near me, tgif quotes, tgif india, tgif full form, ndani tgif show,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Tamilselvi Tamilselvi

Saket Shindikar

#Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #TGIF #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Healing Starts Now ..It will Initialise the Next Monday. #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

#Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #TGIF #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Healing Starts Now ..It will Initialise the Next Monday. #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
Now I can be awake whole night
Thinking about her, 
Can cry my heart out
And let her out of my head! #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
And our dry day...😂🤣😂🤣 #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Friday is the king of all days. Jumma Mubarak! 💐 #yqsayyed #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #TGIF #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'll have to hurriedly get dressed, 
Act cultural and be at my best. 
Put on a nice authentic perfume,
Which lingers long forever in the room.
Head to the mosque before the cry,
first row ahead which money can't buy.
Ablutions and the prayer cap all neatly done,
And some Headwear, for the blazing sun.
A Friday is the king of all days,
The benefits are huge, bound to amaze.  Friday is the king of all days. 
Jumma Mubarak! 💐
#yqsayyed
#collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Thank God it's Friday
Another week has ended
Saturday Sunday
No waking up early #4424poem #yqquotes #yqbaba #dailychallenge #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #tgif #sleeping

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
And I was wondering why
I'm not feeling so perked up.
Seems like a dry day today
Mind has shuttered down
like liquor shops do on some days.
 #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
N I will get some time 

To rest away... #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
N I will get some time 

To rest away... #Collab and share why Fridays are worth celebration. #tgif #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification