Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontchangeyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontchangeyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ritz

People change with time and so would you. Time and situation changes us even if we dont intend to. But try to never change the qualities you are known for, the positive and negative qualities that makes YOU. You can work over your negative qualities, but try not to let go of your positive qualities. You wont be perfect, so one is or ever would be. Try not to change major qualities which makes you, be it anything like your genuine smile, your supporting nature, you maybe being a total tomboy, or #Change #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #dontchangeyourself #thoughtsofritz

read more
Time changes,
so do people, 
and so would you,
but try to never change those major qualities,
for what you are known for,
the positive and negative qualities,
which makes you unique.
 People change with time and so would you. Time and situation changes us even if we dont intend to. But try to never change the qualities you are known for, the positive and negative qualities that makes YOU. You can work over your negative qualities, but try not to let go of your positive qualities. You wont be perfect, so one is or ever would be. Try not to change major qualities which makes you, be it anything like your genuine smile, your supporting nature, you maybe being a total tomboy, or

vaishnavi chingale

NEVER LET THE WORLD CHANGE YOU!
        @classyqueens #dontchangeyourself

Shivani Sharma

हर सोच में अब तो ये बदलाव होना चाहिए  ।
चरित्र और स्वभाव में एक ठहराव होना चाहिए ।
कोई आदतें बदले,लहजा बदले पर बदलते बदलते ,
जरूरी नहीं की व्यक्ति में भी बदलाव होना चाहिए ।

©Shivani Sharma #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #dontchangeyourself

Milan Sinha

हमने अपनी हर आदत को बदल दी सिर्फ़ उसके खातिर.
और अब वो कहते है..तुम पहले जैसे नहीं रहे....

©Milan Sinha #Life #Love #Change #dontchangeyourself #BeOriginal #MyThoughts #milansinhaQuotes

Arc Kay

साथ हवाओं के, झरोखों में रहने वालों,
तुम्हारी नहीं, मौसम की ये रवानी है।
सम्भल जाओ साथ, लहरों के बहने वालों, 
तबाही भी, समंदरो की एक कहानी है।।

तब तुम तुम नहीं होते, किसी और  की आजमाइश होते हो,
गैरों की छिपी साजिशों की, महज़ नुमाइश होते हो।
तुम्हारे चेहरे को बना नकाब, परखती खेलती है दुनियां,
तुम जैसे ही मौका परस्तों की, फरमाइश होते हो।।

किसी की बातों में आकर, बेवजह रहने वालों,
ये आदतें रुख़ बदलने की, बोहोत पुरानी है,
सम्भाल लो अपनी, रंग बदलती फितरत को,
ये तरकीबें बेकायदे की, बेअसर और बेमानी है।

मिलेगी हार बहकावे में,आओगे तो सदा,
यहां हर तरफ फैली, चालबाज़ी बेइमानी है।
जो डटे रहते हैं अपनी बातों पर, सदैव सर्वदा,
जीत करती ऐसे ही, योद्धाओं की मेज़बानी है।। #Barrier #shaayavita #dontchangeyourself #beyourself #BeYou #fakelife #Fakepeople

Osheen

The way I am #thewayIam #dontchangeyourself

read more
It was my dream to be someone, who could be a role model for others, and an envy for some, but with time when I realized that changing yourself for others, is nothing more than foolishness I accepted myself the way I am.
Today I may not be a role model for some and envy for some but now people have started to like me "the way I am" The way I am #thewayIam #dontchangeyourself

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification