tags

Best Change Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

3367 Stories- Find the Best Change Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a quote about change, life status change, quote the only constant is change.

• 978 Followers
  • 3367 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Your smile That change my whole life , your smile that change my thinking , your smile that suggested me i always love with you forever😊😊"

Your smile  That change my whole life , your smile that change my thinking , your smile that suggested me i always love with you forever😊😊

#your smile

12 Love

"A Dream can change ur life style, can change ur attitude,behaviour,charachacter and maintains ur discipline. Never stop to see dreams,because ur dream must take u a a heavenly level."

A Dream can change ur life style,
can change ur attitude,behaviour,charachacter and maintains ur discipline.
Never stop to see dreams,because  ur dream must take u a a heavenly level.

17 Love

"बदनसीबों के नसीब में तब तक कुछ नही बदल सकता है जब तक वो खुद को बदनसीब कहना ना बंद कर दे।"

बदनसीबों के नसीब में तब तक
 कुछ नही 
बदल सकता है
 जब तक वो 
खुद को 
बदनसीब कहना 
ना बंद कर दे।

#naseeb #nojotohindi #Shayari #thinkdifferent #Change #Happy

36 Love

"Changing me was never a option, Changing was a luxury. There was a connection. Conundrum was love, They last thing wanted was change, Change of Heart. I wasn't the flock, Still I was blocked."

Changing me was never a option,
Changing was a luxury.
There was a connection.

Conundrum was love,
They last thing wanted was change,
Change of Heart.

I wasn't the flock,
Still I was blocked.

#nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #Poetry #Change @Laughing_soul @Satyaprem Upadhyay

15 Love

"बदलना हम भी चाहते थे इश्क़ में पर हम से पहले तुम ही बदल गए. #प्रेक्षक"

बदलना हम भी चाहते थे इश्क़ में
पर हम से पहले तुम ही बदल गए.

#प्रेक्षक

#ChangeInLove #Love #Change #hamtum #shivalayasingh #प्रेक्षक

23 Love
2 Share